Goldman Sachs is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world, with a rapidly growing office in Warsaw.
Summer Analyst Programme (9 to 10 weeks) – this role is for candidates currently pursuing a college or university degree and is usually undertaken during the second or penultimate year of study. The Summer Analyst Programme is designed to fully immerse you in the day-to-day activities of one of our divisions.
At Goldman Sachs, our Engineers don’t just make things – we make things possible. Build innovations that drive our business and financial markets worldwide. Solve the most challenging and pressing engineering problems for our clients. Join our engineering teams that build massively scalable software and systems, architect low latency infrastructure solutions, proactively guard against cyber threats, and leverage machine learning alongside financial engineering to continuously turn data into action. Create new businesses, transform finance, and explore a world of opportunity at the speed of markets.
Examples of the types of work Engineers do at Goldman Sachs include:
- Quantitative Strategists – As a member of our team, you will use your advanced training in mathematics, programming and logical thinking to construct quantitative models that drive our success in global financial markets. Your talents for research, analysis and aptitude for innovation will define your contributions and enable you to find solutions to a broad range of problems, in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Cyber Security – Our cyber security experts are software architects who develop and implement solutions to monitor and manage cyber security risks; security advisors who understand technology at a deep level and help educate the firm’s thousands of engineers on how to implement solutions with security by design.
- Software Engineering – Become a software engineer at Goldman Sachs and bring your skills to help us build the next generation of finance systems that change how our clients and internal teams conduct business. Combine the best open source software, databases, cloud solutions, and programming languages, to solve problems and provide accurate, complex, scalable applications that help our business and clients gain new insights. As a software engineer, you are the change agents that transform Goldman Sachs by applying your technical know-how.
- Systems Engineering – In this role you will explore public and private cloud, networks, storage, compute, big data, application messaging and more. Our engineers work on a variety of challenging problems from building our data infrastructure, to implementing public and private cloud-based solutions, to providing seamless, on-demand scaling of our applications.
- Energy and enthusiasm
- Analytical thinking
- Problem solving skills
- Intellectual curiosity and self-motivation
- Integrity and sound judgment
- Knowledge about programming languages and their usage
What do we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Relocation bonus
- Private Healthcare (premium package)
- MultiSport Card or Fitness Subsidy
- Pension Plan
- My Benefit Cafeteria Platform
- And many more!
- Dział Engineering
- Poziom stanowiska stażysta
- Wymiar godzinowy pełen etat $ Miesiąc
- Preferowana dyscyplina informatyka, matematyka
- Języki język angielski
- Wymagane doświadczenie brak
- Wymagane dokumenty CV - english version