Future mobile networks will be software defined to allow functionality to be decoupled from hardware. We are the first and the only Polish vendor of such software-defined 5G RAN.
IS-Wireless develops software-defined 4G and 5G mobile networks supporting more users with better performance at lower cost by applying cutting edge proprietary technologies.
IS-Wireless participates in the Open RAN revolution and expects significant changes in the way networks are built and deployed in the coming years. The company is strongly rooted in R&D on 4G and 5G since its foundation in 2006, mainly through EU-funded collaborative research projects.
- 3-5 years of experience in implementing LTE/5G RAN Protocol stack (MAC/RLC/PDCP/SDAP/RRC)
- Proficiency in C99, Multi-threading
- Very good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good English skills (spoken and written)
- Implement 5G L1/L2/L3 (PHY/MAC/RLC/PDCP/SDAP/RRC) for commercial off the shelf (COTS) equipment/server
- Participate in sprint planning, daily scrum and sprint review
- Competitive salary
- A great opportunity to develop your skills in building networks in Open RAN model
- Access to top-class telecommunication knowledge base and trainings
- Contact with the latest technology and tools
- Interesting and challenging work with an international environment of talented engineers
- Flexible working hours
- Integration events
- We listen to what people have to say and give them opportunities to grow
- Work from home until the covid situation subsides
- Poziom stanowiska młodszy specjalista
- Wymiar godzinowy zadaniowy $ Miesiąc
- Języki język angielski
- Wymagane dokumenty CV