Want to build devices running next-generation AI?
In the AI team we work with latest AI technologies, focusing on introducing AI into edge computing platforms. The core of our work is helping Antmicro’s customers build sophisticated vision systems. We work closely with hardware vendors (NVIDIA, NXP, Xilinx) and we often are early adopters of new processing platforms.
As a team member you’ll be responsible for designing AI system architectures (deep neural networks, machine learning algorithms, vision algorithms etc.) to handle desired tasks. You will implement, train and test AI algorithms. Your tasks will include optimizing and fitting algorithms to fully utilize a chosen hardware platform. In your everyday work, you will use Linux and develop for Linux or other open source operating systems. You will be encouraged to automate your workflow with scripting whenever possible. You will be responsible for writing automated tests and Continuous Integration scripts for validating the software you create. Simulations with 3D game engines, as a way of training and testing the developed algorithms, will also be part of your workflow.
- Bachelor or Master degree in computer science, electronics or related fields
- understanding the basics of computer architectures
- expertise in C/C++
- experience with bash, git, gcc, make
- knowledge of Linux and its internals
- experience with Python and / or other scripting languages
- knowledge of TensorFlow / Caffe
- understanding of neural network architectures
- knowledge of CUDA / OpenCL / OpenCV
- knowledge of computer vision algorithms
- knowledge of the latest trends in AI
- interest in algorithmics
- good command of English
- ability and willingness to learn and work as part of a team
- full-time employment only (no B2B, no agencies)
- valid work permit for Poland/European Union
Please include the following clause in your CV:
„Pursuant to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27th April 2016, I hereby consent to the processing of personal data included in my job offer for the purpose of the present, and future, recruitment by Antmicro Ltd”.
Applicants have the right to withdraw their consent, demand the data controller (Antmicro Ltd, ul. Zwierzyniecka 3, 60-813 Poznań, Poland) to provide access, rectify, delete and limit processing of their personal data, as well as the right to object against the processing thereof and to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. It is mandatory to provide data in the scope defined by the provisions of the Polish Labour Code (Act of 26th June 1974), while the failure to do so will prevent the applicant from participating in the recruitment. Providing additional personal data is voluntary.
- Poziom stanowiska specjalista
- Wymiar godzinowy pełen etat $ Miesiąc
- Preferowana dyscyplina automatyka, elektronika i elektrotechnika, informatyka techniczna i telekomunikacja, informatyka, matematyka
- Preferowany wydział Wydział Elektroniki, Wydział Informatyki i Zarządzania, Wydział Podstawowych Problemów Techniki, Wydział Elektroniki Mikrosystemów i Fotoniki
- Języki język angielski
- Wymagane dokumenty CV