BNY Mellon powers individuals and institutions to succeed in the global economy providing investment management, investment services and wealth management. BNY Mellon is the corporate brand of The Bank of New York Mellon Corporation (NYSE: BK). With a dedicated business presence on six continents and in 35 countries, BNY Mellon delivers global scale at the local level. The Global Delivery Centre in Wroclaw is a growing location, predominately providing support services to BNY Mellon entities in the areas of fund accounting and investment operations.
The Global Account and Market Administration (GAMA) team is responsible for opening and amending accounts for all our clients across EMEA. The team is made up of 40 plus individuals based in Manchester, with colleagues based across EMEA and in the US. We liaise with Clients, Relationship Managers and other internal areas to achieve this. The team is the focal point for ensuring accurate and timely set-up of all new and existing client accounts, markets and static data.
You will be working on client’s requests directly with our sub-custody network to open client accounts in the market. It’s a non-client facing role. You will work directly with sub-custodians, instructing and amending market account openings on behalf of BNY Mellon clients. The role will include assisting to day-to-day queries about account and market set-up and ensuring that we meet our service level descriptions in accordance with the regulations associated with our role.
- Strong IT skills including MS Excel.
- Proven organisation skills and ability to manage self in order to meet tight deadlines.
- Attention to detail.
- Fluent English spoken and written (min B2 level)
- Financial services experience.
- Previous experience of managing multiple, high volume tasks.
- Previous experience of working directly with market custodians
- Proactive and self-starting approach.
Ability to work with minimum management supervision.
- Full time contract of employment
- City Centre locations close to main railway station and flexible working arrangements
- Flexible benefits package, including life and medical insurance, health screening, fitness discount programme, employee assistance program
- Award-winning Wellbeing Program supporting you with your unique health and wellbeing needs
- Pension scheme
- On-site childcare and a parental buddy programme
- Exciting opportunities for career and global mobility
- Diverse and inclusive environment
- Employee Referral Program
- Recognition programmes
- A multitude of opportunities to get involved in charity projects and Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)
- Numer referencyjny 2114473
- Poziom stanowiska młodszy specjalista
- Wymiar godzinowy pełen etat $ Miesiąc
- Języki język angielski