For over 235 years, Bank of New York Mellon (BNY Mellon) has been at the center of the global financial markets, providing the world’s leading institutions the tools, capabilities, and services to be distinctive investors. We power individuals and institutions to succeed in the global economy providing investment management, investment services and wealth management.
With a dedicated business presence on six continents and in 35 countries, BNY Mellon delivers global scale at the local level. The Global Delivery Centre in Wroclaw is a growing location, predominately providing support services to BNY Mellon entities in the areas of fund accounting, investment operations and technology.
Our organizational culture stands on solid values – Integrity, Strength in Diversity, Passion for Excellence and Courage to Lead. Our guiding principles drive us to always do what’s right, helping everyone feel included on the way, to take the risks necessary to lead and get things done.
- Under direct guidance, works with internal and external datasets and client reference data and provides analysis in the development of statistical, financial and/or econometric models for analyzing asset performance, securities data, derivative pricing, risk exposure or other sophisticated concepts.
- Provides analytical support and prepares drafts of standard and ad hoc reports for assigned area.
- With general guidance, supports assigned areas with basic statistical and quantitative analyses.
- Sometimes performs more advanced analyses.
- Performs or oversees data management activities in support of more senior quantitative colleagues.
- Runs models, looks for exceptions, takes corrective action.
- Has some knowledge of technology tools used to conduct analyses conduct analyses.
- Applies techniques such as SQL, querying and macro development to extract data for populating models.
- Has some knowledge of processes and products and which analyses, methodologies and approaches best support assessment of performance, risk, or valuation.
- Interprets findings and prepares initial drafts of standard reports.
- Assists more senior team members with the preparation of ad-hoc reports at the request of managers and/or other leaders. Is beginning to review reporting and calculations performed by less experienced colleagues.
- No direct reports.
- Primarily responsible for the accuracy and quality of own work. Work contributes to the achievement of team goals.
- Bachelors degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience. Advanced degree in quantitative analysis preferred.
- 2-3 years experience preferred. Experience in quantitative finance and technology preferred.
- An understanding of Structured Finance and all the financial instruments (Bonds, Loans, Swaps, etc) is preferred.
- Eye for details required as the job requires reconciling large data sets and various financial products (Loans/Bonds/Swaps/CLO/ABS/MBS) on the different client systems
- Full time contract of employment
- City Centre locations close to main railway station and flexible working arrangements
- Flexible benefits package, including life and medical insurance, health screening, fitness discount programme, employee assistance program
- Award-winning Wellbeing Program supporting you with your unique health and wellbeing needs
- Pension scheme
- On-site childcare and a parental buddy programme
- Exciting opportunities for career and global mobility
- Diverse and inclusive environment
- Employee Referral Program
- Recognition programmes
- A multitude of opportunities to get involved in charity projects and Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)
- Numer referencyjny 2113693
- Poziom stanowiska młodszy specjalista
- Wymiar godzinowy pełen etat $ Miesiąc
- Języki język angielski