Our project is focused on quality assurance for mobile telecommunication modules. The modules are industrial-quality products, which could provide any system with the ability to communicate over a cellular network. Our engineers are working on cutting-edge technologies, which are used in telecommunication, security, automotive and many other areas of application. Your daily duties are to provide technical support for our customers and technical sales to incorporate wireless modules in their solutions.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree or equivalent education in Computer Science, Telecommunications or similar
- Programming experience in Java, Python or C/C++
- Knowledge of Internet protocols (TCP, UDP, SSL, FTP, HTTP, SMTP, POP3)
- Good communication skills in English, both written and spoken
- Self-reliance, fast learning
- Communicativeness, resourcefulness
Nice to have:
- Experience with radio protocols of cellular networks – nice to have
- Knowledge of Linux, Android, Windows CE/Mobile operating systems – nice to have
- Problems analysis, reproduction, and reporting
- Supporting software developers in the field of telecommunication
- Design/participation in customer’s hardware development of embedded/M2M solutions
What We Offer
- Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
- Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
- Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
- Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
- Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
- Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
Recruitments for this and similar positions in GlobalLogic are constantly open. By submitting your application you give GlobalLogic your consent to process your personal data for the purpose of such recruitments. More details on how we process your personal data and what are your rights can be found here: https://www.globallogic.com/eu-recruitment-privacy/. Remember that you can withdraw your consent anytime, for example by sending an e-mail at email@example.com
- Numer referencyjny AE/2021/05
- Dział IT
- Poziom stanowiska młodszy specjalista
- Wymiar godzinowy pełen etat $ Miesiąc
- Preferowana dyscyplina automatyka, elektronika i elektrotechnika, informatyka techniczna i telekomunikacja, informatyka
- Języki język angielski
- Wymagane dokumenty CV