- Acts as a contact person for key internal and external stakeholders for reporting topics.
- Manages the reporting consistency and documentation to ensure transparency across existing reporting.
- Sets up, executes, maintains and distributes reports according to the reporting standards.
- Supports all relevant business functions and processes by transforming raw data into meaningful insights
- Contributes to reporting process improvement initiatives as required.
- Resolves business queries and complaints relating to reporting processes
- Private healthcare
- Accident insurance
- Glass refund
- Benefit Systems package
- Bachelor’s degree in economics, finance, business informatics, or comparable.
- Typically 2-4 years’ experience in reporting processes.
- Advanced business English (oral and written skills).
- Experience in working within reporting or controlling processes within a complex, large volume environment.
• Strong analytical and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work as part of a team.
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Ability to communicate with internal and external business center customers in an effective manner.
• Strong knowledge of MSOffice 365 for reporting purposes: VBA, Power Query, Power Pivot, DAX
• Experience in SAP ERP system usage
• Finance and/or controlling experience is an advantage.
• Knowledge of working with a professional reporting environment like Power BI, Qlik, Tableau, IBM Cognos, HFM knowledge would be an asset
•General knowledge of SQL or other program languages is a plus
• Good knowledge of data visualization
- Dział Bussines Intelligence
- Poziom stanowiska specjalista
- Wymiar godzinowy pełen etat $ Miesiąc
- Języki język angielski
- Wymagane doświadczenie 2 lata
- Wymagane dokumenty CV