Olympus is a worldwide leading manufacturer of optical and digital precision technology, provides innovative solutions for state-of-the-art medical systems, digital cameras and scientific solutions. The company’s award-winning products are instrumental in detecting, preventing and healing illness, driving scientific research and documenting life with artistic freedom. In the hands of its customers, Olympus’ high-tech products help to make people’s lives healthier, safer and more fulfilling.
- By joining Olympus you will have the opportunity to gain valuable experience in an international company. The flexible employment and working environment in which you will find yourself will enable you to continue your studies as well as to grow professionally rapidly.
- We look for motivated individuals that would like to join Tech-Med company and support our customers from Olympus Business Center in Wrocław. The internship covers project management, compliance and quality areas.
- Successful internship equips candidates with relevant knowledge to become a junior specialist in project management, compliance and quality and gives priority and advantage over external candidates in case a position is available.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Computer skills and knowledge in application software i.e. PowerPoint, MS Excel.
- Self-management and flexibility.
- Demonstrated ability to learn quickly and pick up new skills.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Proactiveness and agility.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work as part of a team.
• Ability to work under time pressures.
• Strong knowledge of PowerPoint and MS Excel.
• Ability to communicate with internal business partners in an effective manner.
What we offer:
Six months internships (minimum 20 hours per week). Challenging job in a professional team of Business Transformation & Excellence experts. Attractive salary conditions. Working in a modern office in a convenient location. Flexible working hours, fully remote work possible.
- Dział Bussines Transformations & Excellence
- Poziom stanowiska stażysta
- Wymiar godzinowy pełen etat $ Miesiąc
- Języki język angielski
- Wymagane doświadczenie brak