Whirlpool Corporation (NYSE: WHR) is committed to being the best global kitchen and laundry company, in constant pursuit of improving life at home. In an increasingly digital world, the company is driving purposeful innovation to meet the evolving needs of consumers through its iconic brand portfolio, including Whirlpool, KitchenAid, Maytag, Consul, Brastemp, Amana, Bauknecht, JennAir, Indesit and Yummly. In 2020, the company reported approximately $19 billion in annual sales, 78,000 employees and 57 manufacturing and technology research centers.
Whirlpool Corporation is consistently recognized by FORTUNE as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies. Our values are the driving force behind everything we do. Integrity, Respect, Inclusion & Diversity, One Whirlpool, and Spirit of Winning propel our teams to excellence. Get to know us and see what it’s like to be part of a company that is in constant pursuit of improving life at home.
What will your responsibilities include:
- Collect inputs from different stakeholders in OE (Operations Excellence) facilitate target setting and deployment
- Control and provide regular updates on Approved/Committed/Actual Capex, keep updated forecast. Monitor KPIs and identify Continuous Improvement Actions.
- Support and drive the discussion in terms of prioritization of capital allocation by Plant/Program in order to optimize expenditure
- Facilitate PPM (Planisware) and SAP usage among the manufacturing organization
- Maintain the consistency and the accuracy of the main Data repository under the OE (ATC, Databases, KPIs…) in collaboration with x-functional stakeholders
- Support the new strategic initiatives by providing ad hoc analysis regarding the ISC metrics and KPIs
- Identify and make actionable improvement / innovation in the area of data Management
What we offer:
- Stable employment based on full-time job contract
- International working environment in the dynamic company
- Access to the latest knowledge and technologies enabling professional development
- Training and development possibilities
- Participating in international projects
- Competitive salary dependent on experience and qualifications
- Private medical coverage
- Sports card
- Life insurance
- Well-equipped Social Fund (vouchers for Christmas, co-financing holidays, allowances)
- 2 years of professional experience preferably in Industrial Operations (Industrial Engineering, Maintenance, etc), with knowledge about Capital Investments or Finance
- Engineering degree or Financial degree provided you have experience working in industrial plant or manufacturing
- Proactive, collaborative, structured and data driven approach.
- Excellent English skills – oral and written
- Good communicator with x-functional stakeholders and able to coordinate low-medium complexity projects
- Google Suite, data analytics and data visualization tools (e.g. Google sheets, Google data studio, Google sites).
- Project Portfolio Management software (Planisware) knowledge would be a great asset
- Numer referencyjny 45238
- Poziom stanowiska specjalista
- Wymiar godzinowy pełen etat $ Miesiąc
- Języki język angielski