About the company:
Whirlpool Europe, Middle East & Africa (EMEA) with approximately 26,000 employees, and more than 30 countries in Europe, Middle East and Africa, Whirlpool EMEA is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Whirlpool Corporation.
Whirlpool Corporation is the largest manufacturer in the world, with approximately $ 20 billion in annual sales, 100,000 employees and 70 manufacturing and technology research centers throughout the world in 2014.
The company markets Whirlpool, KitchenAid, Maytag, Consul, Brastemp, Amana, Hotpoint, Bauknecht, Jenn-Air, Indesit and other major brands in more than 170 countries.
What we offer:
We have a very exciting Internship position in our Engineering department of the Global Product Organization. The GPO organization supports our strategic imperatives by delivering Product Leadership through effective partnering with all partners in the product development process.
As an Intern you will take part in a global function and have the chance to interact with local and remote stakeholders, joining the Cooling team. Your activities will main focus on Noise, Vibration and Harshness activities.
You will play a critical role in the implementation of challenging global projects, providing valuable technical support to our product design process and contributing to develop new products and improve existing ones. You will work within a stimulating and dynamic background, having a learning experience that will support and enhance your individual career goals.
– a Master’s Degree student?
– a proficient English speaker, maybe with some international experience?
– a flexible and curious team player who shares our values and drive for innovation?
If you checked all the boxes, we want to hear from you!
Whirlpool EMEA is continuously looking for people like you to make our team stronger and more innovative. We truly believe in the power of young, diverse and self driven individuals and in the value of their contribution to our success.
– great business exposure and hands-on experience
– full accountability of your own project
– constant support and interaction with our managers
– competitive reimbursement
– free company canteen on workdays
– smart, open space and hi tech office environment
– the opportunity to work into the number one major appliance manufacturer in the world.
- Poziom stanowiska stażysta
- Wymiar godzinowy część etatu $ Miesiąc
- Języki język polski, język angielski
- Wymagane dokumenty CV