Whirlpool Corporation (NYSE: WHR) is committed to being the best global kitchen and laundry company, in constant pursuit of improving life at home. In an increasingly digital world, the company is driving purposeful innovation to meet the evolving needs of consumers through its iconic brand portfolio, including Whirlpool, KitchenAid, Maytag, Consul, Brastemp, Amana, Bauknecht, JennAir, Indesit and Yummly. In 2020, the company reported approximately $19 billion in annual sales, 78,000 employees and 57 manufacturing and technology research centers.
Whirlpool Corporation is consistently recognized by FORTUNE as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies. Our values are the driving force behind everything we do. Integrity, Respect, Inclusion & Diversity, One Whirlpool, and Spirit of Winning propel our teams to excellence. Get to know us and see what it’s like to be part of a company that is in constant pursuit of improving life at home.
We are looking for an Intern who will be support for R&D Team working on Laundry Products (Laundry Horizontal Axis).
Position is located in Wrocław site in Global Product Organization (GPO).
Your task in this role will include:
- Planning analysis on architectures (product ranges) through PPM,
- Support updating of new projects scoping PPM,
- Supporting DROP-IN process.
Background and Experience:
- Preffered: Bachelor`s degree or currently studying at Economics, Engineering or Information Systems and other related majors,
- Excel (good knowledge), Google Suite,
- Required: English (fluent), Preffered: Polish (fluent),
- Availability: 30h per week (partially remote work posiible),
- Skills: analytical, proactiveness, sense of priority and urgency, problem solving, communication skills, boldness, eager to take ownership.
What we can offer:
- great business exposure and hands-on experience,
- opportunity to develop project managament skills,
- constant support and interaction with our managers,
- the opportunity to work into the number one major appliance manufacturer in the world.
Connect with us and learn more about Whirlpool Corporation
See what it’s like to work at Whirlpool by visiting Whirlpool Careers. Additional information about the company can be found on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and YouTube.
At Whirlpool Corporation, we value and celebrate diversity. Whirlpool Corporation is committed to equal employment opportunity and prohibits any discrimination on the basis of race or ethnicity, religion, sex, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable law.
- Poziom stanowiska stażysta $ Miesiąc