With a global user base of over 380 million, Opera is an international internet company that has expanded into product areas beyond our popular browsers. Our product portfolio includes web browsers, fintech solutions, and news aggregation services, as well as data compression and privacy products.
Our offices are all about creating an environment suited for working in comfort and values to help employees develop their professional skills.
The team in our Wrocław office is focusing on crypto area (e.g. Cryptowallet etc.), and for this reason, our team needs to grow with smart and dedicated team members. Joining our team, you will be surrounded by supportive and experienced team members.
Your responsibilities include:
- provide high-quality loyalty-based customer support
- continuously search for and provide feedback about the product to improve our customer’s experience and the product
- maintain accurate account information and activity details with our clients
- create positive and enduring relationships with all leads and customers
- communicate with our users and prospects efficiently in English
We expect You to have:
- Any experience in support roles or experience with cryptocurrencies will be a plus
- strong sense of responsibility
- strong adaptability skills
- fluency in English
- an opportunity to experience the challenges of working in an international internet company with a considerable base of global users
- a team of supportive and experienced people to work with
- good opportunities for self-development and growth
Opera is a global web innovator with an engaged and growing base of hundreds of millions of monthly active users who seek a better internet experience. Building on over 25 years of innovation that started with browser products, Opera is now leveraging its brand and highly engaged user base in order to expand its business into new segments. Today, Opera offers users around the world a range of products and services that include PC and mobile browsers, the newsreader Opera News, and apps dedicated to gaming, fintech, e-commerce and classifieds.
Opera is headquartered in Oslo, Norway with major offices in Poland, China, Estonia and Sweden, as well as a presence in many additional countries. Opera is listed on the Nasdaq stock exchange under the “OPRA” ticker symbol.
- Poziom stanowiska stażysta
- Wymiar godzinowy pełen etat
- Proponowane wynagrodzenie 4000-5000zł brutto $ 4000-5000zl Miesiąc
- Preferowana dyscyplina informatyka techniczna i telekomunikacja, informatyka
- Preferowany wydział Wydział Informatyki i Telekomunikacji
- Języki język angielski
- Wymagane dokumenty CV