We are hiring a Cyber Security Operator (Jr. Analyst) who wants to deepen and broaden their expertise in Cyber Security as their next career move. The Cyber Security Operator (Jr. Analyst) role entails diagnosing and triaging security events generated by a multitude of client events. This role will focus on network monitoring, detecting security alerts, conducting investigations, and translating the findings to comprehensible and actionable security event notifications. This is the perfect opportunity for someone starting or expanding his or her career in information security.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Network monitoring
- Intrusion analysis
- Triage alert
- Assisted blue team response
- Incident investigation
Security On-Demand offers Cyber-Security monitoring and machine learning analysis of data to identify security threats. In this role, you will also work with a talented group of cyber security experts who will provide on-going mentorship and training. We invite you to join our amazing team here in Poland to become part of our dedicated Cyber Security Operations team.
- On the job training from senior team members
- Gain international project experience (United States)
- Gain new tech skills and knowledge
- Collaborative and team-based culture
- Mentoring for career growth opportunities
- Paid time off (holiday, sick time, vacation)
- Incentive stock option plan
- Casual office and friendly atmosphere
- Employee referral bonus program
- Alternative work schedule is 1820 hours per year (4 days on & 4 days off)
- Project Contract or B2B Contract
- Entry-level knowledge of networking and security.
- Have good communication and customer service skills, both written and verbal.
- Have strong analytical skills with the ability to think quickly and react appropriately to stressful situations.
- Have a bachelor’s degree (or currently enrolled in a bachelor’s degree program), related technical certifications, in a relevant field, or equivalent combination of experience.
- Dział information technology and information security
- Poziom stanowiska młodszy specjalista
- Wymiar godzinowy pełen etat
- Proponowane wynagrodzenie powyżej 5000zł brutto $ more-than-5000zl Miesiąc
- Języki język polski, język angielski
- Wymagane doświadczenie 1 rok
- Wymagane dokumenty resume