DATA ANALYST NEEDED
💰 Salary up to 17 000 PLN net/month
🌎 Mostly remote, team catch-up in Wrocław once a week
☑️ Full time
☑️ Long-term permanent contract
💻 Analytics consultancy focused on helping their clients make better data-driven commercial decisions.
On behalf of the client, we are looking for a Data Analyst who will join the company’s Analytics team. You will be reporting directly to the Director of Poland team and Head of Analytics and combine your technical skills with the ability to translate insights to and consult with a non-technical audience. In this client-facing, consulting role you will develop and use your analytical and technical skills to support clients make data-informed and data-driven decisions.
- Proficiency in SQL.
- Excellent communication skills, able to articulate technical subjects to non-technical audiences when necessary.
- Your technical skills (one or more of these):
- Experience with Cloud platforms AWS/GCP/Azure
- Experience with data engineering tools (e.g. DBT, Spark, or Airflow).
- Comfortable writing code in Python
- Exposure to CI/CD and comfortable writing tests
- Familiarity working with data warehouses
- Familiarity working with visualization tools such as PowerBI or Tableau
- English proficiency essential
- You will combine your technical skills with the ability to translate insights to and consult with a non-technical audience
- Client-facing consulting role within the Analytics team
- Reporting to the Director of Poland and Head of Analytics
- Working to understand client, reporting requirements, design and build data models to serve as the foundation of reporting, and productionise the tables to support business outcomes
- Working closely with the team but also individually
Why work with us?
- Possibility to learn from an ultra-experienced CTO/tech lead
- Shape the Future: Improve lives through cutting-edge technology
- Own Your Success: Receive attractive remuneration, enjoy an autonomous work culture and flexible hours, apply your expertise to meaningful work every day
- No tight deadlines and loose, startup atmosphere
- Impactful work! Your work will be deployed weekly to millions of citizens and your input will be heard and taken into consideration
- Amazing opportunity to develop non-technical business skills
- Direct contact with the founder of the company
- Further development opportunities and exchanging experience with strong professionals
- Salary up to 17 000 PLN net/month
- Loose atmosphere, no tight deadlines, work with experienced developers, great opportunity to exchange experience and knowledge
- Highly attractive remuneration package with a relocation bonus
Get to know DevsData
We are a technology consulting company and a recruitment agency, delivering software solutions to clients from Europe and the US. We work 100% remotely, in an international team, including people from Asia, London, or San Francisco. We employ people with experience in international corporations as well as students of the best technical and business universities.
Find out more: https://devsdata.com/
- Poziom stanowiska specjalista
- Wymiar godzinowy pełen etat
- Proponowane wynagrodzenie powyżej 5000zł brutto $ more-than-5000zl Miesiąc
- Preferowana dyscyplina informatyka, matematyka, nauki fizyczne
- Języki język angielski
- Wymagane dokumenty CV