The Global Delivery Centre in Wroclaw is a growing location, predominately providing support services to BNY Mellon entities in the areas of fund accounting and investment operations.
The OTC Derivatives Support team are responsible for the full accounting lifecycle management of OTC derivative instruments. With dedicated OTC derivatives specialists in three global locations Wroclaw, Cork and Wilmington. The team in Wroclaw services multiple clients in APAC, EMEA and the US.
Our service consists of OTC Trade Capture, Lifecycle management, Reconciliation and exception research and resolution.
The Derivative Support Representative is responsible for ensuring that all OTC Derivative Contracts are accurately reflected on the accounting system. He / She must book trades, monitor the lifecycle of the derivatives; ensuring all cash settlements are reconciled to Custody and positions are reconciled to the Counterparty and any breaks are investigated and cleared in a timely manner.
This person is responsible for completing all the work as in accordance with all BNY Mellon standard procedures and controls.
• Fully understand all of the products accounted for by the derivatives support team, be able to explain the product definition and criteria for accounting.
• Ensure all OTC derivatives have been identified and accounted for & reconciled correctly on the funds at each valuation point, Track and manage the lifecycle of complex derivatives products
• Investigate and clear outstanding cash and asset breaks on a daily basis, escalate any concerns to management in a timely fashion.
• Develop a deeper understanding of all the technical functions and processes within the team.
• Ensure BNY Mellon and client standard procedures and controls are being adhered to on a daily basis.
• Full time contract of employment
• Life and medical insurance, pension scheme
• Diverse and inclusive environment strengthened with your unique perspective
• Award-winning Wellbeing Program supporting you with your individual health and wellbeing needs
• Parental support, including back-up childcare, on-site kindergarten and buddy program
• Structured career development and possibilities for and global mobility
• Exciting opportunities for career and global mobility
• Well-defined recognition programs helping you build your personal brand
• City Center locations close to main railway station and flexible working arrangements
• Flexible benefits package including fitness discounts and cafeteria system
• Employee Referral Program
• A multitude of opportunities to get involved in community and charity projects through Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)
• Degree in Finance or Economy or other appropriate discipline
• Fluent English spoken and written (min. B2 level)
• Good problem-solving skills with excellent attention to detail
• Excellent communication skills and experience within a client facing financial role
• Very Good knowledge of MS Office
• Self-motivation and the ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Excellent analytical, organizational and time management skills
- Numer referencyjny 2011002
- Dział Derivatives
- Poziom stanowiska młodszy specjalista
- Wymiar godzinowy pełen etat
- Proponowane wynagrodzenie do 2000zł brutto $ less-than-2000zl Miesiąc
- Języki język angielski
- Wymagane doświadczenie brak