Do you wish to shape the future of open computing systems? Join the Antmicro Cloud team in Wroclaw.
We work with the largest stakeholders in the new tech and silicon industry, including Google, Intel, Nvidia, Western Digital and Xilinx, through whom we get to work as early adopters and developers for software and platforms like TensorFlow Lite, Singularity, Movidius Myriad X or Nvidia Jetson Xavier.
We are a Platinum Founding Member of the RISC-V initiative, where we are joined by UC Berkeley, Google, Tesla and others in bringing forth a revolutionary, open Instruction Set Architecture for next-generation computing devices based on a common, collaborative and flexible standard.
We apply Continuous Integration/Delivery methodologies in new, previously unexplored fields, build our own open source, scalable simulation and virtualization environments, contribute to open source frameworks and constantly strive to improve the underlying tools and workflows wherever we can, without fear of upsetting the status quo.
We believe in the power of open source to transform entire industries and treat it as a core element of our identity and business model.
Our Wroclaw office is located in Komandorska 12, a top-class building in the very heart of the city.
If you are passionate about technology and want to work with the latest cloud technologies, are not afraid of challenges and always eager to learn and solve problems, you might be just the candidate we are looking for.
As a team member you will work on designing cloud infrastructure and implementing, maintaining and monitoring world’s most cutting-edge applications. You will learn how to scale computing power to use it in AI solutions and advanced, distributed CI/CD constructions. You will work with cloud services and multiple sysadmin/devops tools to provide fast and friendly development environments for both internal teams and external top-class customers.
- Bachelor or Master degree in computer science, electronics or related fields
- knowledge of various issues in the field of cloud engineering (virtualization, scalability, load
- balancing, failovers, distributed computing power, cloud deployments, monitoring, logs processing)
- proficiency in scripting languages (bash, python, perl, ruby etc.)
- proficiency in programming (at least one of C/C++/C#/Java)
- proficiency in git
- experience with CI/CD practices
- knowledge of orchestration tools and experience with automation implementation, fixing and improvementshttp://komandorska12.pl/?lang=en
- ability to document work precisely and accurately
- readiness for everyday work in Linux
- good command of English
- ability and willingness to learn and work as part of a team
- full-time employment only (no B2B, no agencies)
- valid work permit for Poland/European Union
Please include the following clause in your CV:
„Pursuant to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27th April 2016, I hereby consent to the processing of personal data included in my job offer for the purpose of the present, and future, recruitment by Antmicro Ltd”.
Applicants have the right to withdraw their consent, demand the data controller (Antmicro Ltd, ul. Zwierzyniecka 3, 60-813 Poznań, Poland) to provide access, rectify, delete and limit processing of their personal data, as well as the right to object against the processing thereof and to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. It is mandatory to provide data in the scope defined by the provisions of the Polish Labour Code (Act of 26th June 1974), while the failure to do so will prevent the applicant from participating in the recruitment. Providing additional personal data is voluntary.
- Poziom stanowiska specjalista
- Wymiar godzinowy pełen etat $ Miesiąc
- Preferowana dyscyplina automatyka, elektronika i elektrotechnika, informatyka techniczna i telekomunikacja, informatyka
- Preferowany wydział Wydział Elektroniki, Wydział Informatyki i Zarządzania, Wydział Podstawowych Problemów Techniki, Wydział Elektroniki Mikrosystemów i Fotoniki
- Języki język angielski
- Wymagane dokumenty CV, Cover letter