Do you want to be a part of an agile team that develops best-in-class electrical systems and installations on construction machines? If you do, then you are at the RIGHT place!
Right now, we are hiring a Design Engineer for our Electrical system and installation team to work with new technologies connected to product updates, automation, electrification and connectivity.
The team is responsible for system and electric installation for both Articulated Haulers and Wheel Loaders. The electric system and electrical installation are one of the most important parts in our products, and future demands give us many exciting challenges to work with. Come and join us.
What we offer YOU?
• Participation in transformation where electromobility becomes your everyday life
• Working on development of key products for Volvo Construction Equipment – with a high focus on electrical vehicles
• Global development opportunities: you will be working with colleagues from all around the globe
• Access to the newest technology: you can try yourself with VR or print your protype on 3D print
• Collaborative environment based on Swedish organizational culture
• Our work is performed in cross-functional projects, so you will have really skilled colleagues and some truly exciting challenges to work with.
• Work life balance: we make sure you enjoy quality time away from work
• Employment contract directly with Volvo Construction Equipment in Poland
• Free of charge, private healthcare (Medicover) with dedicated medical facility available also onsite
• A modern campus with a large parking area (both for bicycles and cars)
What would be your responsibilities?
• Participation in development projects of VCE products such as Articulated Hauler and Wheel Loader
• Daily cooperation with other design engineers locally and globally
• Electrical systems and electrical installation development
• Creating 3D and 2D design documentation
• Modification and adaptation of current solutions on machines according to Volvo standards
Who are You?
• You have a technical degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent
• You have at least 2 years of experience from electrical design of construction equipment or in automotive industry
• You have general knowledge of components related to electrical systems and installations
• You are eager to develop yourself in the field of electrical systems and installations
• You are familiar with MS Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• You are a skilled communicator in English, both written and verbal
• You have a positive attitude and are always open to learning new things.
• You are bursting with new ideas for development and don’t hesitate to voice your thoughts on front of others
And it is an added value if:
• You can speak Polish (at least B1 level)
• You have been working in automotive industry
• You are experienced in Catia V5 (Parts Design, Assembly Design, Drawing, Electrical Harness Installation, Electrical Assembly Design)
• You are familiar with programs for creating electrical schemes and wiring harnesses for example Saber
• You are eager to share with your portfolio and documented results of your project work
Hoping to hear from you! We cannot wait to meet you on interview!
- Poziom stanowiska młodszy specjalista
- Wymiar godzinowy pełen etat $ Miesiąc
- Języki język angielski
- Wymagane dokumenty cv