SatRevolution S.A. is the first Polish company of new technologies, specializing in the design and serial production of artificial satellites for the needs of international space agencies and other entities from the private and public sectors. SatRevolution also conducts research on other solutions in the field of space technologies.
We are currently looking for people for the position:
Embedded C++ Developer
Place of work: Wrocław
- Programming, commissioning and initial testing of microprocessor chips and peripherals in C++,
- Optimization, testing and code verification,
- Developing ground-segment applications
- Participation in project conceptual meetings.
- Assistance for client’s payload software/hardware integration
- Knowledge and experience in Modern C++ (14/17) / Python programming,
- Basic knowledge and experience in electronic circuits,
- Basic experience with laboratory equipment (power supply, oscilloscope),
- Experience in Object Oriented Programming,
- Experience in GIT,
- Experience in working with CI/CD (Gitlab),
- Experience in testing (unit/functional testing),
- Experience in Linux and RTOS,
- Experience in build process tools (CMake, Bash, Python),
- Ability to implement data exchange protocol based on CAN, I2C, SPI etc.
- The ability to model systems and create code documentation (Doxygen).
- Stable employment based on work contract,
- Possibility of development in a Polish company with a global reach,
- Development of technologies used in the space industry,
- Possibility of promotion and personal development,
- Social package and food package (breakfasts and dinners),
- Private healthcare,
- Friendly and unique atmosphere.
- Poziom stanowiska młodszy specjalista
- Wymiar godzinowy pełen etat $ Miesiąc
- Wymagane dokumenty CV