Are you an experienced Engineer? We very invite you to participate in one of our Projects that is focused on telecommunication modules.
Telecommunication modules are industrial-quality products that provide any system with the ability to communicate over a cellular network. This requires a lot of testing in different network conditions, environments, tests against simulators, and protocol verification devices both on the cellular network side (GSM, UMTS, LTE, CDMA) and interface side (RS232, USB, SPI, I2C). There is a lot of work, related to automated tests writing mostly in Python or script languages which allows for fast verification without human intervention. There are to frameworks that need to be maintained and developed, one is designed for running tests, and second for results presentation based on KPI, and SixSigma approach.
Join our team and contribute to the digital transformation of key industries globally.
- Good knowledge of Python
- At least basic knowledge of JavaScipt (most wanted NodeJS)
- Teamwork and interpersonal skills for building good relationships with international teams as well as with the customer
- Ability to take responsibility for the tasks realization and high-quality assurance
- Fulfilling commitments and willingness to show initiative
- Ability to search, gather and process data and information needed for task realization
Nice to have
- Knowledge of GIT
- Experience in development
- Higher Education in the fields of information technologies, telecommunication, electronics, robotics or related
- Working in software verification team, as a programmer, responsible for developing frameworks.
- Configuring, maintaining, and managing environment (for automated tests, remote testing)
- Requirements analysis
- Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
- Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
- Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
- Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
- Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
- Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
This recruitment process can be held remotely if needed.
Please include permit for processing personal data in the resume as following:
- Poziom stanowiska specjalista
- Wymiar godzinowy pełen etat $ Miesiąc
- Preferowana dyscyplina informatyka
- Języki język angielski
- Wymagane doświadczenie 2 lata