Olympus is a worldwide leading manufacturer of optical and digital precision technology, provides innovative solutions for state-of-the-art medical systems, digital cameras, and scientific solutions. The company’s award-winning products are instrumental in detecting, preventing, and healing illness, driving scientific research, and documenting life with artistic freedom. In the hands of its customers, Olympus’ high-tech products help to make people’s lives healthier, safer, and more fulfilling.
Headquartered in Wrocław, Olympus Business Services acts as a shared service center for Europe, the Middle East, and Africa (EMEA), thus ensuring the harmonization of administrative processes across the region.
The possibilities we guarantee you:
By joining Olympus you will have the opportunity to gain valuable experience in an international company. The flexible employment and working environment in which you will find yourself will enable you to continue your studies as well as to grow professionally rapidly.
We look for motivated individuals that would like to join Tech-Med company and support our internal customers from Olympus Business Center in Wrocław. The internship covers administrative support during the preparation of export documents. Assisting the team in daily tasks. Assist in Organization of transport: land, sea or air. Processing of transport data in the system and coordination of its correctness. Preparation of permits and customs documents. Checking and handling customer inquiries.
A successful internship equips candidates with relevant knowledge to become Junior Import Specialist and gives priority and advantage over external candidates in case a position is available.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Good MS Excel knowledge and the willingness to learn even more.
- Self-management and flexibility.
- Demonstrated ability to learn quickly and pick up new skills.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Six months internships (minimum 20 hours per week).
- Challenging job in a professional team of Procurement industry experts.
- Attractive salary conditions.
- Flexible working hours.
- Dział SCM
- Poziom stanowiska stażysta $ Miesiąc
- Języki język angielski
- Wymagane doświadczenie brak
- Wymagane dokumenty CV