JTI Poland is part of Japan Tobacco International, a leading international tobacco company. We operate in 130 countries, employ over 45,000 people worldwide and our product portfolio includes world-renowned brands such as Camel, LD, Winston and Logic, available on the Polish market.
In Poland, we employ over 2,300 employees and we are the 3rd player in the tobacco industry. Since the beginning of JTI’s operations in Poland in 2007, we have been the fastest growing tobacco company: our market share has more than quadrupled and our production volume has grown more than 10 times.
But our business, isn’t just business. Our business is our people. Their talent. Their potential. We believe when they’re free to be themselves, grow, travel and develop, amazing things can happen for our business. That’s why since 11 years JTI is one of the Top Employers in Poland, in 2020 being ranked number one for the second year in a row.
Our offer includes:
- A competitive pay (together with annual bonus) and an attractive benefits package including medical care, Multisport card, life insurance, pension plan;
- Ambitious goal to set up new Global Business Center;
- Complex environment of working with multiple stakeholders, professional support and possibility to share knowledge and best practices;
- On-going development opportunities in a multinational environment that will inspire you to grow professionally and personally;
- Wide variety of projects and tasks, ambitious goals and independence in achieving them;
- Dynamic and innovative spirit with a constant quest to do things better;
- Flexible working conditions;
- Modern office in a convenient location.
Main areas of responsibility:
- Executing manual posting from IFRS and Statutory ledger based on principles agreed with market
- Posting IR for all electronic invoices (Notas fiscais) coming from branches, ensuring tax compliance (XML file received) and deadlines
- Posting FI direct posting coming from Tax, P&C and other areas following P2P policy
- Preparing key account reconciliation and executing other controls as per JSOX framework
- Running reconciliation for AP and ACC
- Maintaining R2R master data where applicable
- Suggesting process improvements, analyzing their impact on group activities in close collaboration with colleagues
- Performing the assigned JSOX/operational controls in accordance with the internal documentation
- Providing support to other groups/departments within area of responsibility including internal and external audits
You as a professional:
- Have an University degree in Accounting
- From 1 to 3 years of experience on a similar position
- Advanced English and Portuguese (written and spoken)
- Advanced knowledge on MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and others
- Willingness of self-development
- Poziom stanowiska specjalista $ Miesiąc