Whirlpool Corporation (NYSE: WHR) is committed to being the best global kitchen and laundry company, in constant pursuit of improving life at home. In an increasingly digital world, the company is driving purposeful innovation to meet the evolving needs of consumers through its iconic brand portfolio, including Whirlpool, KitchenAid, Maytag, Consul, Brastemp, Amana, Bauknecht, JennAir, Indesit and Yummly. In 2020, the company reported approximately $19 billion in annual sales, 78,000 employees and 57 manufacturing and technology research centers.
Whirlpool Corporation is consistently recognized by FORTUNE as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies. Our values are the driving force behind everything we do. Integrity, Respect, Inclusion & Diversity, One Whirlpool, and Spirit of Winning propel our teams to excellence. Get to know us and see what it’s like to be part of a company that is in constant pursuit of improving life at home.
We are looking for an Intern who will be support for GPO Refrigeration / Cost Analyst team.
Position is located in Wrocław site in Global Product Organization (GPO).
Your task in this role will include:
- Cost analysis on architectures (product ranges) through SAP and BOM,
- Monitoring material productivity against target, identify process gaps and opportunities for improvement,
- Mapping key projects by ROI vs risk and recommend resource redirection/optimization,
- Close cooperation with Cost & Quality Leaders, Site Leaders, Manufacturing, Procurement, Process Team.
What we can offer:
- great business exposure and hands-on experience,
- paid internship,
- constant support and interaction with our managers,
- the opportunity to work into the number one major appliance manufacturer in the world.
Background and Experience:
- Bachelor`s, Master`s degree or currently studying at Economics, Engineering or Information Systems and other related majors,
- Excel (good knowledge), Google Suite,
- Required: English (fluent), Preffered: Polish (fluent),
- Availability: 30h per week, partially remote job,
- Strong communication skills, analytical, proactiveness, sense of priority and urgency, problem solving, boldness, eager to take ownership.
- Poziom stanowiska stażysta $ Miesiąc