Graduate Program: Junior IT Analyst
Fueled by strategic investment in technology and innovation, Client Technology seeks to drive growth opportunities and solve complex business problems for our clients through building a robust platform for business and powerful product engine that are integral to innovation at scale. You will work with technologists and business specialists, blending EY’s deep industry knowledge and innovative ideas with our platforms, capabilities, and technical expertise. As a champion for change and growth, you will be at the forefront of integrating emerging technologies from AI to Data Analytics into every corner of what we do at EY. That means more growth for you, exciting learning opportunities, career choices, and the chance to make a real impact.
Rotational program where you will have the opportunity to tackle different roles and develop Analyst skills in the areas of Project Management, Business Analysis, and Product Management. By the end of the program, you will be mapped to the role that best aligns to your skills and interests.
Your key responsibilities
Project Management, you will support the project team with the delivery of small to medium projects within planned scope, schedule and budget while developing technical capabilities.
- Analyze, review and document the requirements of a project throughout its lifecycle and monitor progress, costs and timescales. We have established processes and tools that you will use to support the execution of project deliverables and raise risks and issues where required
- Develop your skills in communication, leadership and risk management as you manage the project through its lifecycle
Business Analysis, you will plan, collect, analyze and interpret business situation, challenges, models, processes and operations to develop an understanding of business needs and requirements.
- Develop your skills in business analysis knowledge areas encompassing of business analysis planning, elicitation, requirements analysis and design definition, requirements lifecycle management, solution validation and strategy analysis
- Collaborate with business and technical stakeholders to assemble, understand, document and analyze business situations and challenges to identify business requirements and value
- Develop and apply your interpersonal skills to engage with different functions within EY and negotiate various aspects of work effort to enable the business future state
Product Management, you will be aligned to specific products and are responsible for daily activities, including requirement development and socialization, understanding design methodologies, and interpreting data and metrics of product performance.
- Support the product management team with daily activities aligned to a specific product, such as analyzing requirements and assisting with product selection, development and socialization
- Build relationships across the wider product delivery team and other roles to assist with the definition of product features and requirements
- Develop market awareness and apply creative thinking to identify market potentials where research and analysis of qualitative and quantitative data are encouraged to provide insights to the product group
Note: These are global roles and may require travel and/or working across time zones.
Ideally, you’ll also be able to:
- Demonstrate an understanding of business ideas and articulate different business dynamics in the current market (ex. why driverless cars matter?)
- Demonstrate general knowledge and interest in technology and how it is being used in regular life (ex. converse on AI and how companies like Amazon uses it to improve customer experience)
- Demonstrate ability to engage and collaborate in diverse settings of people, approach and experience
What we look for
Results-oriented individuals with diverse skillsets and technological emerging competencies, like analytics, blockchain, artificial intelligence and cybersecurity. We are looking for individuals with initiative, creativity, and a growth mentality. Individuals with the ability to learn new skills and adapt quickly are far more valuable to us in a dynamic technological environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, computer science or related field preferred
- Zero to one year of relevant work experience
- Ability to meet deadlines while simultaneously working on multiple projects
- Exceptional active listening skills with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with analyzing and solving problems of a complex nature
- Experience working with business, management, and technology concepts
What we offer
As part of this role, you’ll work in a highly integrated, globally diverse team with the opportunity and tools to grow, develop and drive your career forward. Here, you can combine global opportunity with flexible working. The EY benefits package goes above and beyond too, focusing on your physical, emotional, financial and social well-being. Your recruiter can talk to you about the benefits available in your country. Here’s a snapshot of what we offer:
- Continuous learning: You will develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We will provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a significant impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We will give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You will be accepted for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
We ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodations.
EY is committed to be an inclusive employer, and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Make your mark.
- Poziom stanowiska młodszy specjalista
- Wymiar godzinowy pełen etat $ Miesiąc
- Preferowany wydział Wydział Architektury, Wydział Budownictwa Lądowego i Wodnego, Wydział Chemiczny, faculty-of-electronics, Wydział Elektryczny, Wydział Geoinżynierii, Górnictwa i Geologii, Wydział Inżynierii Środowiska, faculty-of-computer-science-and-management, Wydział Mechaniczno-Energetyczny, Wydział Mechaniczny, Wydział Podstawowych Problemów Techniki, faculty-of-microsystem-electronics-and-photonics, Wydział Matematyki, faculty-of-technology-and-computer-science, faculty-of-technology-and-engineering, faculty-of-technology-and-natural-sciences
- Języki język polski, język angielski
- Wymagane doświadczenie brak