Junior .Net Developer
As a part of Campus Hiring Program in EY we are looking for Talents that lately graduated and have no or little work experience. For new hires we will offer learning program for first few weeks, support from local team and onboarding to the projects within 3 months.
If you would like to grow in technologies and areas like:
• Coding in Angular, React, .NET,
• Technical competency in designing, developing, testing and debugging solutions
How we work
• Small teams working in agile frameworks
• Develop products following DevOps culture
• Multinational teams
Skills and attributes for success
• A self-starter, independent-thinker
• Open, curious and creative person with ambition and passion
To qualify for the role, you must have
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, IT, Mathematics, or related field preferred
• 0-1 year applied experience
What we offer
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations – Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
• Coaching and support from senior engineers
• Continuous learning: fully covered certification in Azure, access to the biggest learning platforms, various soft skills, languages and tech skills trainings available
• Success as defined by you
• Diverse and inclusive culture
• Benefits such as:
– Medical Cover
– Life Insurance
– Language classes
– Sport groups
– Business casual dress code
– Additional bonuses
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
- Dział IT
- Poziom stanowiska młodszy specjalista
- Wymiar godzinowy pełen etat $ Miesiąc
- Języki język angielski