Junior Power Platform Engineer
As a part of Campus Hiring Program in EY we are looking for Talents that lately graduated and have no or little work experience. For new hires we will offer learning program for first few weeks, support from local team and onboarding to the projects withing 3 months.
As Junior Power Platform Engineer you will work in team which builds Low Code platform in EY. If you would like to grow in technologies and areas like
• Microsoft Power Platform (Power Apps, PowerBI)
• Power Automate (Microsoft Flow)
• Programming languages like C#, React.js, Angular
• Azure Cloud
How we work
• Small teams working in agile frameworks
• Develop products following DevOps culture
• Multinational teams
Skills and attributes for success
• A self-starter, independent-thinker
• Open, curious and creative person with ambition and passion
To qualify for the role, you must have
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, IT, Mathematics, or related field preferred
• 0-1 year applied experience
What we offer
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations – Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
• Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
• Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
• Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
• Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
- Dział IT
- Poziom stanowiska młodszy specjalista
- Wymiar godzinowy pełen etat $ Miesiąc
- Języki język angielski