You have unique opportunity to be part of the teams of experts developing the telecommunication systems deployed worldwide.
In everyday work, you will plan, design, review, execute and maintain tests in own area.
You will be responsible for debugging, isolation and resolving of various issues. You will have a chance to apply knowledge and experience to determine failure’s root cause. In your role, you will work in close co-operation to local project people, as well as remote stakeholders. You will interact with telecommunication systems both SW and/or HW areas depending on projects.
We work with:
- Perl, Bash, Python
- telecommunication systems 2G/3G/4G/5G
- IP networks
- UNIX or/and Linux
- advanced measurement equipment
- cloud computing
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Telecommunications, Computer Science, Software Technology or equivalent education
- knowledge of software and/or hardware testing processes and tools (ISTQB is an advantage)
- familiarity with some of following areas: Linux, IP networks, telecommunication systems, radio frequency technologies and measurements, scripting
- analytical thinking
- teamwork skills
- good communication in English (both written and spoken)
- ready to relocate to Wroclaw, living in or nearby
- Poziom stanowiska specjalista
- Wymiar godzinowy pełen etat $ Miesiąc