As an intern in Sourcing Team you will be providing support to Credit Suisse and the Experienced and Campus Recruitment team. You will partner very closely with assigned Sourcing and Recruitment Partners to develop an in-depth understanding of role requirements. You will then be responsible for the sourcing, identifying, pre-screening and submitting suitable qualified candidates for a variety of positions across the Bank.
Join an international team environment with a positive spirit for continuous development and a proven willingness for flexible / agile working.
Your future colleagues
Credit Suisse’s Experienced and Campus Recruitment team are recruitment experts and Credit Suisse brand ambassadors, who strategically partner with the business to solve recruitment challenges, provide direction as a control function and make valuable contributions to hiring processes. This support is end to end from planning through execution and across levels from entry level to executive hiring. We connect Credit Suisse with passionate and talented people, who deliver results and embody our culture. We pride ourselves in our ability to deliver in a dynamic and engaging environment. We are committed to investing and developing our people and creating opportunities for growth and progression.
Your skills and experience
- Strong professional communication skills in English
- Critical thinking and excellent problem-solving skills
- A client-focus and dedication to developing creative solutions
- To be a collaborative team member who builds excellent relationships
- A self-starter who is able to envision long-term goals and ways to attain them
- Dział Human Resources
- Poziom stanowiska stażysta
- Wymiar godzinowy pełen etat $ Miesiąc
- Języki język polski, język angielski