With decades of industry expertise under our belt, we know a thing or two about high-quality audio and video. Dolby.io is a new, self-service developer platform that puts Dolby technology straight into the hands of innovators in all aspects of the cloud business including gaming, mobile apps, and streaming entertainment. Our award-winning Media APIs can enhance the quality of audio and video files while our Communications APIs make it easier than ever to add video, voice, and many other interactive capabilities to apps to create engaging experiences for all users. Our team is in growth mode and seeking candidates who can thrive in an agile, collaborative, and dynamic space.
As an iOS SDK intern, you are part of dev team responsible for development, maintenance and evolution of the CommunicationsAPI iOS SDK enabling millions of iOS devices to take advantage of Dolby technology. The team aim high quality, being constantly focused on your customer.
You are an important contributor to software design and code reviews, remembering about writing and executing unit test cases. Facing customer escalations, you study them thoroughly to provide effective solutions.
Unleash with Dolby your unwavering curiosity!
- Knowledge of Swift or Objective-C; knowledge of C++ would be a big plus
- Passionate about Apple, iOS and Apple latest trends
- Knowledge of iOS SDK and common iOS development tools (such as CocoaPods, Carthage, Swift Package Manager)
- Poziom stanowiska stażysta $ Miesiąc
- Preferowana dyscyplina informatyka techniczna i telekomunikacja, informatyka
- Języki język angielski