Olympus is a worldwide leading manufacturer of optical and digital precision technology, provides innovative solutions for state-of-the-art medical systems, digital cameras and scientific solutions. The company’s award-winning products are instrumental in detecting, preventing and healing illness, driving scientific research and documenting life with artistic freedom. In the hands of its customers, Olympus’ high-tech products help to make people’s lives healthier, safer and more fulfilling.
Headquartered in Wrocław, Olympus Business Services acts as a shared service centre for Europe, the Middle East and Africa (EMEA), thus ensuring the harmonisation of administrative processes across the region.
The internship in the Sales Support department offers the opportunity to:
- Start your career in a renowned international company.
- Learn from experienced colleagues.
- Get to know the order management
- Process orders from an assigned region.
- Learn the required transactions in SAP.
- Develop your language skills by using them on a daily basis.
- Support the Sales Support team in their daily tasks.
- Gather experience which will enable you to face more and more complex tasks.
Our internships are directed to current or freshly graduated students. We also expect:
- Good verbal and written English language skills.
- Good command of Czech language.
- Computer skills and knowledge of MS Office (including MS Excel).
- Availability for min. 20h per week
You should fit right in the team if you demonstrate:
- Willingness to work as part of a team.
- Ability to learn quickly and pick up new skills.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong communication skills.
- Self-management skills and flexibility.
We offer a 6-months long paid internships. Additionally, you will have the opportunity to:
- Work from home or from our modern office in the city center.
- Adjust your working hours to your studies thanks to flexible hours.
- Develop under the guidance of Sales Support industry experts.
- After successful Internship period promotion to a Junior Order Management Specialist role (if it becomes available during the duration of your internship).
- Poziom stanowiska stażysta $ Miesiąc
- Języki język angielski
- Wymagane dokumenty CV