Start date: August 2020
Location: Wroclaw, Poland
As an Intern in the Dolby Consumer Entertainment QA group you will learn to analyze and assure quality of products which enable next generation of Dolby technologies for future of Television. You will design, specify, create, and maintain the QA environment as well as design, write and execute tests of audio coding and audio processing libraries which are going to be integrated by professional a/v processing equipment providers for TV stations to enable production, distribution and broadcasting of high quality audio for UHD/4k tv channels around the world.
- Interest in acoustics, sound engineering, maths, physics, electrical engineering or computer science,
- Good English spoken and written communication skills,
- Basics of Python programming,
- Interest in audio field.
- Setup, configure, and maintain audio and software test labs and test environments,
- Create and maintain QA environment as well as execute tests,
- Utilize and adapt existing test automation scripts,
- Analyze test results to ensure that the product functions per requirements,
- Report issues through a formal bug tracking system and work with the engineering team to help isolate, debug, and resolve issues/bugs,
- Stay abreast of industry SQA tools and best practices.
- Numer referencyjny 36901
- Dział IT
- Poziom stanowiska stażysta
- Wymiar godzinowy pełen etat $ Miesiąc
- Języki język angielski
- Wymagane doświadczenie brak