Zobacz więcej 1 miesiąc temu
What you will do
You will drive categorizations and supplier line of business identification for raw spend data grouping into the category tree like UNSPSC etc.
You would also be required to bring in knowledge and interpret research findings using Orpheus tool and techniques that are unique to McKinsey. Throughout the work, you’ll collaborate and actively contribute to the workflow/activities within the team.
In this role, you will also have a chance to develop an understanding of procurement analytics . Orpheus combines service and software, that elevate the focus of spend analytics, creating actionable insights to guide procurement strategy development and execution.
Who you will work with
You’ll join the Orpheus team as a part of the Client Capabilities Network (CCN), based in our Wroclaw office.
The CCN includes more than 2,000 knowledge professionals who work alongside our consultants and clients to generate distinctive insights and proprietary knowledge. You will be a part of the Orpheus team, working as an intern for ~12 months.
The Orpheus team offers a broad range of procurement analytics that cover spend data extraction from client systems, data processing, categorization and spend insight generation using best in class solutions and procurement knowledge.
- Full-time university student (3rd – 5th year) studying mathematics, statistics, economics, finance, or engineering
- Fluent in English
- Proficiency in Ms. Excel, T SQL, and SQL is a big plus
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Consistent, collaborative, and energetic attitude
- Intellectual curiosity and willingness to work in an international environment
- Available min. 25 hours per week
- Numer referencyjny Solution Delivery Intern - McKinsey&Company
- Poziom stanowiska stażysta
- Wymiar godzinowy część etatu $ Miesiąc
- Wymagane dokumenty https://www.mckinsey.com/careers/search-jobs/jobs/internsolutiondeliverydataanalystorpheus-43381