We are Unit4, a leading provider of enterprise applications empowering people in service organizations. We enable people to use business applications at work or at school with the latest technologies and trends. That is why we create business software that fits the way people work and not the other way around. Help us be the best and join us.
Do you want to simplify and improve complex content structures? Do you like to collaborate closely with people? Do you want to work in an international environment, learn authoring tools, and create content in Agile methodology? Do you want to gain knowledge on a world-class ERP system? You also have excellent communication skills, a very good command of English, and show proactiveness.
What you will do?
- You will work as a customer advocate;
- You will design, create and edit content according to company standards and processes;
- You will review materials created by other Technical Writers;
- You will take part in UI strings development;
- You will identify the opportunities for content and process improvements.
You are passionate about the content. You have a high sense of aesthetics and attention to detail. You communicate complex concepts clearly, accurately, and persuasively. You know how to structure and present information. You have excellent communication skills. You like to solve complex problems and describe their solutions in a clear way. You are interested in new technologies and eager to learn new things. You have a resourceful and curious nature and are not afraid to challenge the status quo.
- You have a student status
- You are smart and skilled
- You are fluent in English
- An interest in technical writing and content creation processes;
- Fundamental knowledge of XML, HTML, CSS;
- The ability to work on and keep track of multiple projects;
- You are familiar with technical information authoring tools.
- Paid internship
- An inspiring multicultural work environment and knowledge sharing atmosphere
- An opportunity to grow by participating in interesting projects
- A flexible and solution-oriented workplace where you are valued for your input
- Multisport card
- Dział R&D
- Poziom stanowiska stażysta
- Wymiar godzinowy część etatu
- Proponowane wynagrodzenie 2000-3000zł brutto $ 2000-3000zl Miesiąc
- Języki język angielski
- Wymagane doświadczenie brak
- Wymagane dokumenty CV