We are Unit4, a leading provider of enterprise applications empowering people in service organizations. We enable people to use business applications at work or at school with the latest technologies and trends. That is why we create business software that fits the way people work and not the other way around. Help us be the best and join us.
As an Intern Test Analyst you will learn how to design, manage and execute software tests for one of our core products. You will be an active participant in daily stand-ups and integration planning meetings.
What you will do?
- Participate in the development of test plans
- Execute manual testing of software systems with minimal supervision
- Obtain management signoff for test plans and results
- Document and track defects and ensure resolution
- Assist in the organization of the QA process for fixes and enhancements to the production environment
- Follow-up on action items resulting from technical issues and provide regular communication to Engineering and User Services team members.
- You have a student status
- You are smart and skilled
- You are fluent in English
- Strong technical skills and attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to think creatively, generate and prioritize test cases and an understanding of complex systems
- A keen eye for detail and analysis, and you always keep the users´ needs and wants in mind
- Experience with automated testing tools and automated testing frameworks is a plus
- Paid internship
- An inspiring multicultural work environment and knowledge sharing atmosphere
- An opportunity to grow by participating in interesting projects
- A flexible and solution-oriented workplace where you are valued for your input
- Multisport card
- Dział R&D
- Poziom stanowiska stażysta
- Wymiar godzinowy część etatu
- Proponowane wynagrodzenie 2000-3000zł brutto $ 2000-3000zl Miesiąc
- Języki język angielski
- Wymagane doświadczenie brak