Who we’re looking for
- Top class university student or graduate (majors: finance, management, economics, but not only…);
- Substantial extracurricular activity: internships, students organizations or charity & fundraising initiatives;
- Critical and strategic thinking with analytical mindset and ability to solve complex problems, defend own point of view, but also flexibility and openness to change own mind if compelling counterarguments arise;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Impeccable verbal and written communication skills in English and Polish;
- Proficiency in MS Excel and MS PowerPoint (more advanced analytical tools would be an advantage);
- Prior experience in one of the target sectors (banking, insurance, other financial institutions, M&A) would be an advantage;
- Availability – at least 4 days per week.
Sounds like you? Have courage and apply!
Your future role
Here’s a sample of what you can experience:
- You will be working side by side with the team and taking charge of a distinct aspect of the projects; That is why your strong engagement and commitment to excellence is crucial for us.
- You will prepare materials to achieve project goals, including gathering and analyzing information, formulating and testing hypotheses and finally translating your analyses into strategic directions. Yes, we use content prepared by you and that is why your Excel, Power Point and analytical skills are important.
- You will have an opportunity to present your findings to team members and client stakeholders, assist in implementation of your recommendations. That is why your interpersonal and communication skills are essential too.
- You will work with different teams across our and client organization, including strategy, technology and design representatives. You will have a chance to gain experience and excel in each of these fields – that is why your ability to work effectively with people in all functional areas in the organization is relevant.
What we offer
As a Strategy intern, you will have an opportunity for a hands-on consulting experience leveraged by fast career growth. During day-to-day work you will develop your skills under frequent coaching and mentoring from colleagues who sit right next to you and are happy to share their expert knowledge and give guidance to your work.
While working, maybe you might want to attend some classes at uni – it’s not a problem for us! We offer flexible working hours and remote work that enables you to combine studies and work.
- Dział Consulting / Strategy, Analytics, M&A team
- Poziom stanowiska specjalista $ Miesiąc
- Języki język polski, język angielski