Every year we look for a new generation of IT specialists – students and graduates, who are eager to join us for an internship – DriveIT. With support of a mentor, they have a chance to learn and contribute to IT projects and teams. You can be one of them – start your career with Volvo Group IT and get to know us better!
THIS IS US, YOUR NEW COLLEAGUES
Hi! We are Volvo Penta Total Offer, Product Center Team! Sounds complicated? We can’t promise that everything will be easy in the beginning but… we are team of 16 people and will do our best to help you.
We are searching for a Quality Assurance Specialist (internship) to join our testing team and help us to keep the high standards of Product Center application, used globally by Volvo Penta Dealers.
Our testing team consists of Test Manager and QA, both very eager to help you since the very beginning.
As we work in agile and we are fully self-sufficient team, you will be also cooperating with Business Analysts, Developers, Architect and Application Support.
THIS IS A CHALLENGE WAITING FOR YOU
Testing one functionality in a single project for couple of moths sounds boring? Well, it won’t happen here! Boredom is something that we definitely do not experience! 🙂
Product Center is recognized and widely used application that is currently being transferred to MS Azure. But this isn’t the only thing that we are doing, obviously. We are here for the business stakeholders so we are creating lots of new functionalities to make their lives easier. In a meantime we are completely changing our app, rewriting it into responsive web design, so mobile testing and API testing is something you will find here for sure. Manual testing will be your core but automation testing may happen in a close future. We try to be as good as possible in documentation, so preparing test cases will be one of your duties.
We’ve already started Digital Transformation – do you feel ready to join us?
THIS IS YOU
• You are a student in your 3rd, 4th or 5th year of study, or you have recently graduated
• You are available at least 32 hours per week
• You communicate in English fluently
• You understand how relational database works in general and creating SQL queries doesn’t sound like a magic for you
• You know ISTQB methodology
• You are a bug digger who is eager to learn, open for new challenges, team player and ready for unknown – we are waiting for you!
AND THIS IS WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU
• Dedicated mentor who will support you in your further development during the program
• Possibility to work in agile environment – let us show you in practice how it looks like
• An expertise in working from home as our internship is mostly undertaken remotely
• Improvement your soft skills and technical expertise through trainings and international projects
• Medical care
• Contact with real problems and challenges posed by working with a Business
Please be informed that we offer long term internship: 6-12 months
Does it sound like your plan for upcoming months? Please do not hesitate to apply to join our teams!
- Numer referencyjny 112377BR
- Poziom stanowiska stażysta
- Wymiar godzinowy część etatu $ Miesiąc
- Preferowany wydział Wydział Elektroniki, Wydział Informatyki i Zarządzania
- Wymagane doświadczenie brak