… if you want to change the world by coding.
Are you the one that we are looking for?
In Sagiton we are looking for both programmers by education, as well as hobbyists, beginners and those with extensive experience, operating on the front, back-end or on mobile. Your passion, commitment and the ability to think logically is something that matters most to us. So if you want to change the world by coding, you need a change, you are looking for a perfect place to work and professional development and you want to be part of the Sagiton team as a Java Developer – we invite you to apply!
Our company deals with the implementation of dedicated IT solutions with different levels of complexity, starting from simple systems, such as a product comparison engine, to complex solutions such as a distributed e-customs support system for the Ministry of Finance, or a system for analysis and distribution of data collected from Volvo fleets. Today, we specialize in the use of marketing technologies in such areas as MarTech (Marketing Technologies), Cloud, Security, Data Privacy, Lean Startup and New Business.
Skills that we will certainly appreciate:
- experience in programming in Java (SE, EE),
- experience working in Linux,
- knowledge of Web Services / REST, JSON, XML,
- knowledge of Spring, Hibernate,
- experience in working with SQL (MS SQL Server),
In addition, it wpuld be great if you’re familiar with
- NoSQL databases.
- Angular JS lub React, Bootstrap, SASS/LESS, WebGL, Hadoop, Bamboo.
What will you deal with?
By joining the team you will be able to do what you love – of course, do the programming – working e.g. on projects in the field of cybersecurity, internet marketing and even for the construction industry.
What’s for you?
- startup atmosphere and stability of the organization,
- nice and Work-and-Employee-Friendly office in Wroclaw, where we work full-time,
- necessary work tools,
- working among people who are guided by honesty, have a rich worldview and love spending time together with others,
- bonuses and benefits (e.g. coffee, tea, sweets, fruit, corporate events, healthcare, sports cards, etc.),
- flexible working hours,
- by working with us, you will get many opportunities to demonstrate your skills and involvement in implementing projects for global Clients.
- Poziom stanowiska specjalista
- Wymiar godzinowy pełen etat $ Miesiąc
- Języki język polski, język angielski
- Wymagane doświadczenie 2 lata
- Wymagane dokumenty cv