LIFE IS TOO SHORT TO BE IN THE WRONG JOB.
That’s always been true, but the events of 2020 have made many of us consider again what’s really important to us. How we want to live and work in future, and how we don’t. The kind of company we want to be with, and the kind we don’t.
How we want to balance our home lives and families with our career goals – and what order those priorities should be in. What will motivate and excite us and allow us to make a real difference that we can be proud of. If you’ve been thinking about some of these things in the context of your own career, we think we can help. We’re growing our team, and we want you to be a part of it! Here’s what Duco can offer you…
We’re an employer which puts people first:
Our Glassdoor feedback shows that 90% of our people would recommend us as an employer, 92% approve of the CEO, and 83% consider we have a positive business outlook, even in economically uncertain times. Why?
Because we believe in giving every single employee a genuine voice in what we do and how it’s done. We believe diversity and inclusion aren’t an option, but rather a commitment that we’re all proud to make. We believe in communicating honestly and openly, whether the news is good or bad. We believe in trusting one another and giving support, not micro-managing. We believe in exploring new ideas, trying different things, asking questions, and sharing knowledge and successes. We believe that everyone should be proud of what they do.
We’re a growing company with a bright future:
At Duco, we help companies solve complex data problems with our uniquely fast and easy-to-use software. Simple as that. Our customers are some of the world’s top financial institutions, and our business has the momentum to keep growing fast. In fact, we recently closed our best sales quarter ever! We’re also backed by some of the best software investors and shareholders. We’re happy that our software makes people’s jobs quicker, easier and less repetitive. We think anything that makes working life better is worth doing!
We’re hiring for an engaging role that includes lots of problem-solving and collaboration:
You will be working in our Customer Success Engineering Team with a focus on understanding and providing solutions to the most complex technical issues our clients encounter during the entire lifecycle of implementation and on-going maintenance of reconciliation solutions. You will be acting as a client facing engineer, working directly with many of the most significant banking and investment managers and other market participants in the financial services industry.
We are looking for a person with a perfect mix of soft skills and customer-centric approach and an ability to understand complex technical issues and solutions. Someone who can quickly grasp technical concepts, is thrilled with solving problems day by day and is willing to understand all the in’s and out’s of our product to eventually become an internal and external expert in our product suite. A person that is not satisfied with simple answers, feels excited about drilling down through issues, solving problems and understanding numerous possible use cases of our software with its whole complexity.
This is a unique role that sits in between almost every team within the company. You will have a chance to work directly with Engineering, including software developers, QA testers, Platform Engineers and Product Team but also with commercial teams. Mainly Customer Success, Global Services and Sales teams.
Can you see yourself at Duco?
More details about the responsibilities and requirements of the role are below. Keep in mind that we don’t expect anyone to perfectly match this list! If this role looks exciting, and you think it’s right for you, we want to hear from you. We review all applications with open minds to find the best fit for each opportunity, and we’re happy to support people in developing to their full potential.
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
- Providing technical support to our clients
- Performing diagnostics of our systems by drilling down into the logs and system’s data using modern tooling
- Participating in Customer’s technical onboardings, ensuring its success
- Maintaining and expanding our internal monitoring systems, contributing to its growth.
- Backing up our internal teams with understanding of product features
- Providing on-site and off-site technical guidance & training to clients
- Identifying client requirements and proposing adequate solutions.
- Translating business needs into technical language
Here’s what you’ll get:
- Base salary reviewed annually (the starting salary range for this role will be 65.000-70.000 PLN annually, in line with your current experience and local market standard)
- A success-sharing bonus scheme, so we can recognise the efforts you put in
- Share options, so you reap the long-term rewards of helping make Duco successful
- Unlimited holiday, because we trust people to manage their own time off
- Flexible working options: you can choose to work from home, at the office, or a bit of both – whatever is best for you.
- We’re also pretty relaxed about working hours as long as you’re delivering what’s needed
- Enhanced family leave provisions
- Personal learning and development opportunities Spot rewards so we can say thanks when you do a really great bit of work
- Private medical care packages: individual, partner or family Multisport cardLife insurance package
Here’s what you’ll need:
- Superior English oral and written communication and interpersonal skills, including ability to provide regular, informative updates to both customers and internal to Duco
- Strong sense of ownership
- Analytical thinker and problem solver who is able to unravel complex data problems
- Willingness to learn new technologies and business processes as required
- Tenacious and able to challenge the norm
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Finance, Computer Science, Information Systems or a related discipline and equivalent work experience and training
Here are some other things that might be helpful:
- Second European language is advantageous
- Solid technical background with practical databases knowledge and ability to write efficient SQL queries
- Practical programming knowledge in any language
Note: If you can’t tick every box in the above lists, please don’t let it put you off applying. We review all applications with real interest and an open mind.
A final word about COVID-19… To help keep people safe and do our bit to reduce the spread of COVID-19, all interviews might be conducted by video-conference and new joiners might be onboarded remotely.
- Poziom stanowiska młodszy specjalista
- Wymiar godzinowy pełen etat
- Proponowane wynagrodzenie powyżej 5000zł brutto $ more-than-5000zl Miesiąc
- Języki język angielski