What will you do with us?
- you will be responsible for the administration, support and monitoring of the Murex platform, which deals with investment products;
- work for a financial institution with headquarters in Germany and branches in New York and Singapore;
- during the first months of your work, you will receive internal training sessions so that you obtain autonomy and expertise in your respective areas. At a later stage of project development, we will enable you to improve towards Murex platform Expert.
We are looking for you, if:
- you have a good knowledge of English (intermediate level). Knowledge of German language will be advantage;
- you have administration knowledge of Unix/Solaris environment and subsystem Sybase;
- you have at least basic knowledge of SQL;
- you are ready to work in a flexible schedule, including shift work, stand-by duty, maintenance weekends and on-call support;
- you have a degree of higher education;
- you are experienced in resolving client service requests, issues and incidents within SLA time.
In return, you will receive from us:
- professional trainings and language courses;
- extra benefits: social benefit package, including private medical care, insurance package, Multisport card and sponsored sports activities;
- possibility of car leasing on preferential conditions – Master Benefit;
- possibility of using increased tax deductible costs in the case of creative work;
- flexible working hours;
- support for relocation;
- free parking spaces and closed bicycle boxes;
- online access to over 2000 audiobooks and podcasts;
- permanent employment contract from the first day at work.
Learn more about our recruitment process.
- Dział IT
- Poziom stanowiska młodszy specjalista
- Wymiar godzinowy pełen etat $ Miesiąc
- Preferowana dyscyplina informatyka, matematyka
- Preferowany wydział Wydział Informatyki i Zarządzania, Wydział Matematyki
- Języki język angielski, język niemiecki