Olympus is a worldwide leading manufacturer of optical and digital precision technology, provides innovative solutions for state-of-the-art medical systems, digital cameras and scientific solutions. The company’s award-winning products are instrumental in detecting, preventing and healing illness, driving scientific research and documenting life with artistic freedom. In the hands of its customers, Olympus’ high-tech products help to make people’s lives healthier, safer and more fulfilling.
- Managing day-to-day purchase operations for merchandise goods.
- Daily monitoring of purchase order requisitions in SAP to ensure product availability.
- Purchase order creation derived from requisition in SAP.
- Sending purchase order from SAP to supplier per automatic electronical data interchanges for – Olympus internal suppliers, PDF per mail to external suppliers.
- Checking of order acknowledgement and delivery dates in SAP.
- Booking of delivery notes in SAP.
- Checking of goods receipt data completeness in SAP.
- Posting of invoices in SAP.
- Monitoring of lead times.
- Contact with assigned suppliers.
- Perform regular meetings to get information about new articles to be launched or articles to be discontinued.
- Discuss over / under delivery, transportation issues, delivery or production problems.
- Prioritization of shipments.
- Contact with external warehouse provider.
- Clarification of receipt process issues e.g. under/ over delivery, missing articles.
- Clarification of open issues raised by warehouse occurring in the inbound process.
- Experience in the procurement or buying of goods department would be an asset.
- Very good English language skills.
- University degree.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Dział Procurement
- Poziom stanowiska młodszy specjalista
- Wymiar godzinowy pełen etat $ Miesiąc
- Języki język angielski
- Wymagane doświadczenie brak