We are Ten Square Games, and we specialize in free-to-play hobby apps. Our flagship title is Fishing Clash – one of the world’s most popular 3D simulators. Our other products let you enjoy realistic animal tracking and lofty endeavors in the sky. We strive to give gamers the best possible outdoor experience on their mobiles, so we are continuously improving our products and expanding our portfolio.
In just ten years, we have grown from a small collection of tech-enthusiasts to one of the top-quoted game dev enterprises listed on the Warsaw Stock Exchange (2020 revenue: EUR 127 million). This was only possible thanks to our 400+ experts employed in four studios located in Poland, Germany, Romania and Italy.
We create a talent-first workplace with a solid feedbacking culture where people are given autonomy and ownership over their domains. This helps us stay creative and gives us the courage to explore. No holds barred!
We keep developing and our team is growing. We’re currently looking for a Junior Product Specialist!
If you’re creative and not afraid of challenges, and at the same time thorough and well-organized, can work according to a fixed plan and optimize your work results – apply – maybe this is a job just for you?
- Help to define the direction and a development roadmap for your game;
- Define monthly sales strategy and plan promotions to maximize virtual goods revenue;
- Analyze game metrics to identify opportunities for optimizing performance, incl. conversion, retention, churn, customer lifetime value;
- Cooperate with internal engineering teams to design new promotion formats and improve monetization tools while taking care of the game economy;
- Support a product team and monetization specialists and facilitate community management;
- Tirelessly promote and champion your product in a fast-paced environment;
- Manage and design challenging and satisfying events and activities for the players.
- 1+ years of working experience, preferably in the online industry;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- High level of initiative and result orientation, ability to work independently, and a strong sense of ownership;
- Excellent project management and strong organizational skills; ability to manage multiple time-sensitive projects concurrently;
- Knowledge of the gaming industry, MMOs, and other kinds of online games is beneficial;
- Passion for working in a performance-driven company with many opportunities to grow personally and professionally;
- Precision, scrupulousness, attention to detail;
- Good communication skills;
- Ability to adapt in a rapidly changing environment, flexibility;
- Analytical skills, ability to analyze facts and draw conclusions.
· Direct impact on the final product and business direction.
· Autonomy mode and freedom of making partnership decisions.
· A friendly and mature working atmosphere.
· Safe environment and setting that boost your EXP points and skills.
· Communities of practice and educational books of your choice.
· Conferences and themed events.
· Working hardware matters – win or mac – take your pick.
· Attractive remuneration based on experience and skills.
· Easy accessible modern office in the center of Wrocław.
· Private medical care, a life insurance program, and a Multisport card.
· Free lunch days, fresh fruits, refreshments in the office.
· Assistance in relocation for you and your family and a relocation package.
- Dział Gry mobile
- Poziom stanowiska młodszy specjalista
- Wymiar godzinowy pełen etat
- Proponowane wynagrodzenie 4000-5000zł brutto $ 4000-5000zl Miesiąc
- Preferowany wydział Wydział Informatyki i Zarządzania
- Wymagane doświadczenie 1 rok
- Wymagane dokumenty CV