Junior React Developer
Are you willing to become a developer specialized in React and .NET Core framework?
If so, apply and become a part of our development team. You will have a chance to work with skilled and highly motivated people located both in Poland and Denmark to deliver high quality software for customers around the globe. We are using a wide range of technologies and programming languages like React, TypeScript, Node.js, GraphQL, C#, .NET Core. You will take part not only in development phase of our new software but also in design process of upcoming features.
That will give you a chance to enhance your skills in many areas very rapidly.
Qualifications and Skills
- If you are fluent in English and have basic knowledge of following areas, we are interested in hearing from you.
- Ability to cooperate with remote teams
Other skills, like the ones listed below, are an advantage but not required.
- UI- and unit test scripts
- .NET Core
You will be part of an ambitious and highly skilled team and we offer you:
- Challenges and education
- Numerous development paths
- Attractive salary
- Possibility to work from home during pandemic
- Working with new technologies
- Flat structure and hierarchy
- Employee events
- E-learning platforms
We are a global provider of end-to-end software solutions with installations in more than 40 countries across the globe. We have a full suite of solutions that can be fitted to insurance companies of all sizes. We have grown from being a company of three people to employing more than 55 staff in 4 locations. Our headquarters is in Copenhagen and we have teams in London, Toronto and Wroclaw, Poland. In 2014, we joined the Acturis group, which is a leading Software as a Service provider to the general insurance industry. You can learn more about us at https://www.nisportal.com/.
- Dział IT
- Poziom stanowiska młodszy specjalista
- Wymiar godzinowy pełen etat $ Miesiąc
- Języki język polski, język angielski