Junior SAP/ABAP Analyst
Fueled by a US$1B investment in technology and innovation, EY is primed to guide clients in their efforts to drive sustainable growth, create new value, and build new and better ways of working. As part of Client Technology, you’ll collaborate with engagement teams, blending EY’s deep industry knowledge and innovative ideas with our platforms, capabilities and technical expertise. As a catalyst for change and growth, you’ll be at the forefront of integrating technology into every corner of what we do at EY. That means more growth for you, exciting learning opportunities, career choices and the chance to make a real impact.
The selected candidate will:
- Work as an ABAP/SAPUI5/Fiori Developer in a highly motivated agile development team according to scrum methodology, collaborating with technology teams across all EY Service Lines helping them identify and implement a productized strategy to greatly increase the quality of products
- Work alongside experienced colleagues that support the candidate in acquiring the knowledge they need to build up
- Contribute with innovative ideas and concepts to build and deliver the best products, taking over responsibility for design, testing, implementation, maintenance, and customer support
- Cooperate closely with colleagues in other development teams and functions across the globe
- Focus on design, coding, testing, quality assurance of complex product features in a development team
- Resolve complex issues within own area of expertise and support others in resolving issues
- Drive initiatives & topics to resolution in a high level of quality, speed, reliability and efficiency
- Constantly improve own work methods to gain state-of-the-art agile software engineering skills
- Enhance skills beyond own core functional focus and work on other tasks for the benefit of the team
- Work with teams across organizational and geographical boundaries to design and develop the State-of-the-art architecture for SAP applications
- Understand the needs of our customers and transform them into innovative concepts for products and play a hands-on role in shaping the product in implementing the requirements
- Ensure high quality standards of the product
Technical Skills & Knowledge
- Innovative out-of-the box thinker combined with business acumen.
- First experience in software development & programming – ABAP, Webdynpro, OData, JAVA, SAP HANA Core Data Services and Fiori Elements.
- Understanding and initial experience in developing Fiori/UI5 applications on SAP Cloud Platform and / or using ABAP development workbench.
- Expertise in responsive designing as well as modern UI development standards and user experience.
- Experience in GIT/ Gerrit and deploying apps.
- Experience with test driven development.
- Knowledge of IT principles & Data Security and preparation and implementation of Test plans.
What we look for
We are looking for individuals with initiative, creativity, and a growth mindset. Individuals with the ability to learn new skills and adapt quickly are far more valuable to us in a dynamic technological environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field preferred
- Zero to one year of relevant work experience
- Ability to meet deadlines while simultaneously working on multiple projects
- Exceptional active listening skills with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with analyzing and solving problems of a complex nature
- Experience working with business, management, and technology concepts
What we offer
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations – Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
- Dział IT
- Poziom stanowiska młodszy specjalista
- Wymiar godzinowy pełen etat $ Miesiąc