We’ve been enjoying significant momentum:
Northpass has been enjoying significant momentum:
- A record-breaking Q4 2020 in terms of net new revenue
- 300+ customers, including marquee brands such as Compass, Lyft, and Shopify
- 1M+ monthly active users
- Series A round of funding from a leading growth equity firm
We are seeking a talented Junior Software Engineer with a burning desire to work at a fast-paced and high-growth tech company. As a part of our Engineering team, Junior Software Engineer will collaborate in an interdisciplinary environment. The perfect match expresses their passion for using technology to improve global education providing own-designed solutions.
On a personal level, we seek a positive, enthusiastic, and ambitious team player. If you are happy to work with people, who take care of each other, come up with decisions through team discussions, follow transparent and honest communication and appreciate constructive feedback – that might be the perfect culture fit.
What you own each and every day:
- Support our Engineering team in designing and delivering extraordinary products.
- Learn how to collaborate with the product, design, and marketing to build and launch new product features.
- Improve your tech skill-set in creating a code that improves our code base in meaningful ways.
- Be emphatic about BDD/TDD so we can continue moving quickly and confidently.
- Ensuring bugs are addressed rapidly and with great care.
What you need to be successful:
- Passion to work as a software engineer
- Curiosity and ambition to develop your technology skill-set
- Appetite for using modern software engineering practices on a daily basis
- Self-starting attitude to identify opportunities and tackle them
- Ability to showcase work with GitHub or a personal website will be a strong asset!
Our tech stack:
- App: React, Ruby on Rails
- Platform: AWS, Kubernetes, Kafka
- Infrastructure Automation: Terraform
- Database: PostgreSQL (RDS), Redis, Snowflake
- Build Deploy Pipeline: Github, CircleCI
- Monitoring/Debugging: Datadog, Sentry.io
- Dział Product & Engineering
- Poziom stanowiska młodszy specjalista
- Proponowane wynagrodzenie 4000-5000zł brutto $ 4000-5000zl Miesiąc
- Preferowana dyscyplina informatyka
- Preferowany wydział Wydział Informatyki i Zarządzania
- Języki język polski, język angielski
- Wymagane doświadczenie brak
- Wymagane dokumenty CV