The Junior SQL Developer manages the overall implementation of the billing platform. Troubleshoots current applications and solves minor issues independently. Interacts with internal customers, examining issues or concerns to find a solution. Introduces new project ideas for performance or overall process/system improvement.
- Develop and support data-driven applications – translate Client’s business rules into SQL queries.
- Code data quality checks in SQL for consumption input files.
- Build reports based on SQL queries.
- Work with internal finance/IT teams.
- Write and update the documentation of existing applications.
Education and Experience
- First level university degree with a focus in IT, business informatics or relevant
Required Technical Skills
- SQL is a must. Oracle PL/SQL is a huge advantage.
- Basic programming models: loops, conditions, procedures, exceptions, etc.
- Relational databases: relations, normalization, etc.
- Database objects: Users, schemas, tables, indices, views, packages, triggers, system/object privileges, etc.
Appreciated Technical Skills
- Oracle RDBMS.
- Oracle Application Express (APEX).
- Analytical skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Fluent English.
- Independence (working with documentation) and accountability for the tasks assigned.
- Financial knowledge is an extra advantage.
We offer not only a stable job in well renown company but also provide an attractive working environment where you can meet many new, inspiring people from all across the world. A place where you can develop yourself, work with experts, have some occasions to relax and have some fun as well as to enjoy many activities suitable for our Employees and their lifestyles. Below you will find information about what we have to offer:
- Medical package for Employees and their closest family
- Multisport card
- Life insurance package
- Employee Assistance program – help in a difficult life situation
- Free coffee, tea, sandwiches and fruit
- Modern offices in the city center
- Work-Life balance support including flex-time arrangements and work from home opportunities
- Trainings, opportunity for personal development and advancement within the company
- Numer referencyjny 51332765
- Poziom stanowiska młodszy specjalista
- Wymiar godzinowy pełen etat $ Miesiąc
- Preferowana dyscyplina informatyka, matematyka
- Wymagane doświadczenie brak
- Wymagane dokumenty CV