For our Abbott Diagnostics Division ADD we are looking for talented, well-motivated, Junior Professional to join our team in Europe & EEMEAP as a Junior Technical Specialist – Automation to provide installations and service support to our projects in Europe & EEMEAP (up to 85% travel across Europe & EEMEAP). This will be a fixed-term employment contract for a period of 2 years.
Primary objective and impact of the position
The Junior Technical Specialist will install and provide service support for all Automation Projects across Europe & EEMEAP. Furthermore, the successful candidate will be providing advanced technical training/coaching to ADD internal roles and to the end user.
- Ensures that all activities are performed in compliance with quality system requirements.
- Own Automation projects implementation across EMEA
- Lead onsite Automation installations in EMEA
- Provide service for designated products (Automation, Informatics)
- Provide escalated service support – handling most challenging repairs and troubleshooting, escalated from level two and level one service interventions
- Keep track and ensure completion during implementation of TSB, and FA in EMEA
- Perform new customers and laboratory site inspections for new contract / tender preparations and design for new installations
- Prepare and participate in internal meetings, action plans and key Milestone activities monitoring
- Monitor instrument reliability and prepare service recovery plan for highly serviced I highly cost instruments
- Training – Perform technical coaching and conduct Automation training for TSS (Technical Service Specialist) and Abbott Ambassador
- Participate in Area Expert team for designated products
- Analyse existing solutions to provide improvement suggestions
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required. Bachelors / Engineering degree in medical I electrical /Electronics / Biomedical Engineering/ Mechanical or medical technology is preferred
- Preferably 1 years of experience as Technical Service Specialist and or a proven track record in a similar position, supported by management and customer references
- Successful engagement with customers, specifically key stakeholders and lab staff
- Strong communication skills
- Fluent English speaking
- Ability to identify and drive resolution of issues
- Willingness to travel cross-countries on a daily basis (up to 90% of total working time)
How we will reward you
As you’d expect from a global healthcare company, we offer stable employment conditions, long-term career perspectives and a fantastic range of benefits including competitive salaries and bonus potential, a superb defined contribution pension scheme, private healthcare, life assurance and a flexible benefits scheme.
- Poziom stanowiska specjalista $ Miesiąc
- Preferowana dyscyplina automatyka, elektronika i elektrotechnika, inżynieria biomedyczna
- Języki język angielski
- Wymagane doświadczenie 1 rok
- Wymagane dokumenty CV