The key responsibilities are:
• A L1 Junior Support Consultant will provide First Line Support (FLS) to global clients, Partners and
• This is a client-focused role, which involves logging calls and ensuring they progress to
completion whilst keeping clients consistently updated.
• The role requires that FLS processes are followed and that client Service Level Agreements are met
to maintain the reputation of Aptitude Software.
• A L1 Junior Support Consultant should work methodically to ensure that issues and requests are
correctly categorised and prioritised. Responsibility should be taken for assigned tickets from
inception to resolution.
• Additional responsibilities include packaging software releases and licence keys and keeping
known issues up to date in the Support Team Knowledgebase.
• A key part of the role will be to proactively continue personal development and be driven to
consistently deliver value outcomes for Aptitude Software.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills, attributes & experience:
• Educated to at least Bachelor’s degree (students also welcome)
• Has an analytical mind-set.
• Can demonstrate customer-focussed/ customer service skills.
• Is a problem-solver.
• Possess excellent interpersonal skills/
• Good English skills, min. B2.
• Is resourceful and self-motivated.
• Understands relational databases.
• Knowledge of Unix/Linux operating systems and tools would be
• Some programming experiences.
Problem Solving and Client Service:
• Can communicate in a concise and timely manner to support requests
from clients, partners, and consultants.
• Has tenacity in owning assigned calls through to resolution.
• Provides clear and concise client updates.
• Can prepare accurate and repeatable client reports
• Is able to assist with the operation, maintenance, and monitoring of
Aptitude cloud services controls for software implementation, support and
client communication, in order to meet client/user commitments and
system requirements for system security and availability.
Availability and work shifts:
• Shift work to cover mainly night shifts (18:00 – 02:00 or 02:00 – 10:00) and
occasionally day shifts (10:00 – 18:00). Including work on Holidays.
• Occasional cover on weekends may be required (min. 1 weekend per
• Competitive Salary
• Profit related bonus
• Ability to purchase company shares on preferential terms
• Private healthcare
• Life and disability insurance
• Social Fund (multisport card, gift card for Christmas & Easter)
• EAP24 support
• English language lessons during working hours
• Flexible working conditions
• Hybrid work model
• Social Committee activities
• Wellness acitivites
- Dział Support
- Poziom stanowiska młodszy specjalista
- Wymiar godzinowy pełen etat $ Miesiąc
- Języki język angielski