The key responsibilities are:
• Providing customization support services to the solution layer of Aptitude software products
• Managing issues on client systems, applying updates and workarounds to known issues, logging
tickets and ensuring they progress to completion while keeping clients updated.
• Starting initial investigation of client issues while working closely with L2 support teams,
consultants, and developers, as well as client staff.
• Working on enhancing components of the solution layer based on client’s requirements
• Working methodically to ensure that issues and requests are correctly categorised and prioritised.
Responsibility should be taken for assigned tickets from inception to resolution.
• Keeping known issues up to date in the Support Team Knowledgebase and Runbook.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills, attributes & experience:
• Good English skills, min. B2
• 1-2 years experience in technical support, software development or
• Prior exposure to cloud-based applications (SaaS) will be an additional
• Analytical, Customer-focused, Problem-solving and Quick-learner
• Ability to provide conscise and accurate updates and explanations to
clients or other team members
• Ability to accurately follow scripts and instructions provided by a separate
• Ability to identify known issues and document them for the whole support
• Self-motivated with ability to work independently.
• Knowledge of relational databases (SQL preferred)
• Understanding of Unix/Linux operating systems and command-line tools,
• Basic understanding of accounting principles would be advantageous.
• Working time – CET (Central European) time zone and EST
(Eastern) time zone
• Possible occasional weekend cover and standby.
• Competitive Salary
• Profit related bonus
• Ability to purchase company shares on preferential terms
• Private healthcare
• Life and disability insurance
• Social Fund (multisport card, gift card for Christmas & Easter)
• EAP24 support
• English language lessons during working hours
• Flexible working conditions
• Hybrid work model for Wroclaw based and telework for other cities
• Social Committee activities
• Wellness acitivites
- Dział Support
- Poziom stanowiska specjalista
- Wymiar godzinowy pełen etat $ Miesiąc