Xylem is seeking Intern candidates with an Engineering or Technical background to join our team in Strzelin. As a member of the Manufacturing Engineering Team, the incumbent will be responsible for the execution of manufacturing process improvements both on the factory floor as well as in the office environment. The successful candidate will have demonstrated the ability to succeed in a fast paced, fluid environment, while ensuring that project initiatives are met. If you are excited and passionate about driving manufacturing process improvements, we want to hear from you!
- Experience with Six Sigma and Lean concepts driven by the identification and elimination of waste within a process.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both in writing and orally across multiple disciplines
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team environment of office and shop workers to meet aggressive goals and high quality standards
- Experience working within cross functional teams
- Participation in Xylem Watermark volunteer activities
- At least a “4.0” average score in classes
- Technical background (Bachelor in Engineering or Technician/technical mindset with another Bachelor title, e.g. in Economics, Supply Chain, Logistics)
- Familiar with technical drawing, preferably with basic CAD experience
- Familiar with Ms Office (Excel as an asset)
- Leadership/Involvement/Work Experience
- English at least on a B level
- 0-2 years’ experience in a manufacturing or related environment.
- Open to expected annual Travel/Relocation
- Driving license
- Standard weekly job hours: 40 hours
We Offer You More Than Just “A Job”
- Professional Development – To advance the capabilities of our people, we offer a wide variety of experiences to support our employees’ professional growth and continuous learning.
- Total Rewards – We offer comprehensive programs for compensation, benefits, recognition, learning and development, work-life integration and corporate citizenship.
- Watermark – Watermark is our corporate social responsibility program working to provide education and access to safe water to ensure healthy lives, gender equality, and resilient communities. Employees have the opportunity to learn and volunteer on various water-related projects.
- Employee Networks – Our Employee Networks provide a professional, supportive network for employees from diverse backgrounds, including Women’s, LGBT+ and Allies, Veteran’s, People of Color and Allies, Emerging Leaders, and Working Parents Networks.
- Dział Inżynieria
- Poziom stanowiska stażysta
- Wymiar godzinowy pełen etat
- Proponowane wynagrodzenie powyżej 5000zł brutto $ more-than-5000zl Miesiąc
- Języki język polski, język angielski
- Wymagane doświadczenie brak
- Wymagane dokumenty CV