Are you inspired by challenging the status quo? Do you thrive in collaborative environments that drive results? If so, Gates could be for you.
Gates is a leading manufacturer of application-specific fluid power and power transmission solutions. We push the boundaries of material science to engineer solutions that continually exceed customer expectations.
Let’s simplify it… think belts and hoses. Found in motorcycles, conveyor belts, cars, tractors, blenders, vacuum cleaners, bicycles, & 3D printers just to name a few. Because why not do it all?
WHAT TO EXPECT
Gates Industrial Corporation plc has an opportunity for a Vendor Customer Master Data Specialist at its EMEA SSC in Wrocław, Poland. This position will be responsible for entering and modifying vendor and customer master data in company’s data base for Gates businesses in EMEA. Besides, Gates is currently transforming its EMEA business operations to establish a Gates Business Services EMEA company based in Wrocław. This position is newly created and will be responsible for executing the VCMD transactions for various EMEA locations.
Key responsibilities (to name a few):
- Creating vendors, items and customers in systems,
- Maintaining master data and make analyses and clean-up activities in legacy systems – such as data on vendors, outline agreements, info records, etc,
- Keeping documentation for realizing processes updated,
- Carrying out creation and maintenance process for Customer/Vendor/Item Master Data,
- Carrying out due diligence process in close cooperation with Corporate Compliance & Sustainability,
- Responding to queries from range of Stakeholders using various means of communication,
- Performing Internal Controls,
- Leading or taking part in improvement or knowledge management initiatives and supporting creation of best-in-class Master Data practices across functions,
- Supporting development of Master Data procedures, policies, standards and tools/systems.
- Good Excel knowledge with VBA and/or Microsoft Access,
- Knowledge of MS Office applications and Accounting/ ERP systems (SAP experience beneficial),
- Very good of English.
- Strong communication skills and a quick learner.
- Team player.
- At least a bachelor`s degree in engineering, finance or accounting,
- Minimum 6 months of experience in Master Data,
- Experience partnering effectively throughout an organization to develop and drive regional initiatives,
- Track record of process improvement initiatives will be an extra asset,
- Experience in working on the PTP, AR, AP in SSC/BPO (as asset).
Founded in 1911 in Denver, Colorado, Gates is publicly traded on the NYSE. While we might operate in a vast amount of time zones we operate as “One Gates” and have a common goal of pushing the boundaries of materials science. We invest in our people, bringing real-world experience that enables us to solve our customers’ diverse challenges of today and anticipate those of tomorrow.
Gates is an Equal Opportunity and is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of race, sex, color, religion, age, disability, pregnancy, citizenship, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, genetic information, marital status, or any other consideration defined by law.
GDPR: Gates are committed to protecting your private data. Please see below the link to our Job Applicants Privacy Statement which we would ask you to read in full. By applying for this position, you confirm that you have read, understood and accept this policy.
ARE YOU DRIVEN BY POSSIBILITY?
- Poziom stanowiska młodszy specjalista $ Miesiąc