Our offer includes:
- A competitive pay (together with annual bonus) and an attractive benefits package including medical care, Multisport card, life insurance, pension plan
- An ambitious goal to set up a new Global Business Center
- The complex environment of working with multiple stakeholders, professional support and possibility to share knowledge and best practices
- On-going development opportunities in a multinational environment that will inspire you to grow professionally and personally
- Wide variety of projects and tasks, ambitious goals and independence in achieving them
- Dynamic and innovative spirit with a constant quest to do things better
- Flexible working conditions
- Modern office in a convenient location
Main areas of responsibility:
- Managing, leading, developing, inspiring, and motivating the team.
- Executing and evidencing any J-Sox controls
- Accountable for embedding J-Sox compliance as a part of daily BSC operations within the Master Data team.
- Manage Master Data customer service for Manchester markets and/or factories ensuring that resources are allocated effectively across the Team to meet the day to day operational needs
- Ensure all Master Data processing for designated markets and factories is carried out accurately and in line with agreed service levels, corporate policies and meeting the month-end and Year-end timetable
- Help developing Master Data Associates to take on additional responsibilities within the team.
- Identify areas for process improvement and manage the implementation sharing the best practice.
- Conduct the annual appraisal and objective settings with direct reports and follow up on objectives with regular reviews.
You as a professional:
- University degree or equivalent
- Educated to GCSE Standard. Preference for candidates pursuing accounting qualification (CIMA/ACCA/AAT or equivalent)
- 2+ years of experience of working in the Financial Accounting department in an international environment
- SAP R3 (FI/MM) Knowledge essential
- Experience of managing the team within Master Data area
- Excellent Microsoft Excel data manipulation skills and must be competent with all other Microsoft Office programs
- Strong command of English (oral and written). Knowledge of languages of the markets in scope preferred
- Strong interpersonal skills with good technical accounting knowledge
You as a person:
- Excellent communication skills
- Effective team management skills to coach, develop and motivate individuals
- Ability to work under pressure
- Strong organizational skills with attention to details
- Well organized and detailed oriented
- Poziom stanowiska specjalista $ Miesiąc